Fire and Ice/My Best (ish) behavior

"Do you ever stop to think about anyone but yourself." Robby's words played in your head on a loop  "What does that crack baby know I've done plenty of selfless things  before  like the time I granted that make a wish for that one kid or the time I scored that weed for Moon from my  Hollywood dealer. Yeah I've done plenty of good Robby's just jealous" You thought before getting ready for the Valley Fest that was going on later.  

Hoping on the computer you scroll through your emails and see that Miguel and Hawk linked you a video. Opening the link you see that its an ad for Miyagi Do Karate, the video opens with some hokey meditation music with Mr. LaRusso taking digs at Cobra kai. "Guess this is why they needed my help you thought to yourself" scrolling down you look at the comments "Asian white washing, cultural appropriation, Daniel LaRacist". "Damn guess the SJW's are back at it again imagine if I joined oh they would have a field day you thought, but there wasn't time for that you had to focus on the fest and sparing against the winner of this raffle how hard could it be schooling some scrub from the valley I'll go I'll kick some ass and be home in time for cornflakes. 

Time skip brought to you by me....

You arrive to the Valleyfest via limo  and sneak around the back to avoid being bombarded by the fans "(Y/N) there you are, your signing autographs and taking pictures in 5 minutes." Sebastián says ushering you to your table which had a big banner of your face and prints and other merchandise. "What time is the raffle drawing" You ask before sitting down "It'll happen about an hour before Larusso's big show, have fun and remember to smile" Sebastián says playfully. "Wait where are you going" you ask "I have to take this call but I'll be back in time for the drawing "Please behave (Y/N)". "Whats he talking about I'm always on my best ish behavior".

Slight time skip 30 min

"Thanks for coming" you say shaking a fans hand and handing them the signed poster.

Another fan approached you who appeared to be in his mid 30s "To who am I making this out to" You say taking a DVD and poster from the fan "Raymond and let me say Mr (L/N) I'm a huge fan of your work." "Thanks for the support I appreciate it" You say signing his stuff and handing it back to him. "Noice" Raymond says in a bro type accent "By the way I just wanted to say that canceling your show over that petty incident was bullshit man" Raymond said as he took the items back from you "Your damn right it was" You say fist bumping him.

You take your glasses off and rub your eyes "Have time for a friend" you hear a voice say. "Sam how are ya" You say getting up and hugging her "Can we talk"  She asks you sheepishly "Of course I was just about to go on break anyway let's grab a bite" You say as you to begin walking "I wanted to apologize for ambushing you like that the other day I know you have alot on your plate and it wasn't fair of me to ask you to help."

"Sam you don't need to apologize believe me I wish I could help you guys I do but there's just so much going on right now that I can't afford to get involved".

"Sam your dad needs you we have to go over the moves for demo" Robby says coming up to you guys "Oh its you don't you have better things to do" He says in a irritated tone. "ROBBY"! Sam says hitting Robby in his shoulder. "No it's cool Sam Robbys right, here lunch is on me get Robby something I know he's to poor to afford anything." You say smirking at him before walking away.

Robby tries to go after you but is stopped by Sam "Robby don't" Robby shrugs away from her angry "How the hell can you be friends with that stuck up asshole " "He's not an asshole Robby you haven't exactly been a ray of sunshine to him either".

"Whatever you talk to whoever you want  I don't care who you talk to" Robby says walking away from Sam who looks defeated.

Time skip brought to you by me...

"Now the moment all you fine folks have been waiting for the person who gets the privilege of sparing StrikeForces own ("Y/N) ("L/N) will be ticket 1345 ticket 1345

"Wonder who I'm fighting be cool if It was Robby would love to smack him around a bit" You say thinking to yourself "ticket 1345" the promoter says again "Right here you hear a voice say the person who walks up surprises you as it was a beautiful dirty Blonde girl

"Alright why don't you tell the audience your name" the promoter says putting the microphone to the girls face "The names Tory" The girl said with the upmost confidence "Lets give a great hand for Tory the promoter says. Everyone and you claps you give Sebastián a glance and he mouths for you to take it easy you roll your eyes at this thinking how good can she be. "Fighters step forward now here are the rules no punching in the face first person to put their their opponent to the ground twice wins"

You both litsen to the rules while Tory eyes you up and down before smirking at you "Fighters ready... fight"

As soon as the promoter calls for the bell Tory rushes you with a flurry of strikes which almost catch you off guard, you block her strikes catching her arms and locking them. "Your good show me more" You say leaning in to her face "Dont underestimate me b list" she says shrugging you off "Tory tries to rush you with a jump kick but you catch her leg and kick her free leg from under her casuing her to tumble to the floor.

"Point one goes to (Y/N)" the promoter says by this point the audience is invested. You and Tory circle each other you make the first move deciding to go on offense you throw a couple of light punches holding back slightly, Tory blocks these before ducking under one of your punches and tackling you to the floor."

At this point the crowd goes crazy "It may have been unorthodox but point two goes to Tory  next point wins" The promoter says as you two go back to the middle of the mat.  "Bet you didn't see that coming" Tory says smirking at you your going down B- list she's says confidently

"Dont be so sure Baby" you say returning her smrik "Your gonna regret calling me baby" Tory said rushing you At this point you decided to have some fun so you dropped your guard and when Tory rushed in you  dodged all of Torys punches not even bothering to  defend or block getting frustrated Tory throws one more jab but you duck and sweep her legs from under her putting her on the ground.

"Ladies and gentlemen the winner of the exhibition (Y/N) (L/N)" The promoter screams and the crowd goes crazy you go over and extend your hand to Tory "Nice fight back there you've got some moves" "Thanks my brothers actually  a big fan of yours he's never gonna believe I actually met let alone fought you" She's says chuckling.

"Well give him this I always love to show love to my fans" You say handing her a poster and DVD from you table that was reserved for the vip fans "Wow thanks your not at all what I pictured" you chuckle at this "Well what were you expecting" "You to be a dick and I gotta say I'm a little disappointed" Tory says grinning.

"Well I'm sorry to dissapoint but I gotta be on my best ish behavior" "Well maybe you can show me what that is sometime" Tory said handing you her number "call me sometime" she says walking away "You grin to yourself looking at her as she walks away "Maybe I will" You thought to yourself.

After you went to go watch Larousso's demo. The  demo started with the three of them doing some kata which seemed to be putting the crowd to sleep "Now time for the grand finale" Daniel said before he rolled out a block of ice "Now this looks interesting" you thought to yourself.

All of a sudden the lights go out and you hear "COBRA KAI COBRA KAI" chants and rock music playing as the students of Cobra Kai crash Larousso's demo with one of their own which the crowd was going nuts for from the stage you could see the defeated faces of Daniel, Sam and Robbie as Johnny broke a flaming pile of cinder blocks.

Watching them you couldn't help but feel a little bad "Did I make the right decision" you thought to yourself.

A/n: Hey everyone sorry this took so long I've been busy with life and stuff but I'll try to post on a more consistent basis. Who's excited for the new season of Cobra Kai lemme know and predictions yall have.