All Valley/Playing the Heel/Different But Same

After your appearance on the tonight show you were walking out of the front  of Rockerfeller plaza escorted by security and your agent. Before you get to the limo you and your entourage were swarmed by paparazzi who kept shoving cameras in and microphones in your face.

"(Y/N) (Y/N) Do you have anything to say to your critics who still claim your not an actual fighter. Hearing  this you decided that it would be fun to entertain the question so you stop your security and your agent and look take off your shades before answering the question.

"If what I've demonstrated tonight does not prove I'm the best in the world and the real deal then your either really stupid or don't wanna admit that your wrong, you see I'm not just a human being I'm immortal A legend an icon in this world you all inhabit I am God if you still don't believe me then tune in to the tournament to see what I do to the winner." you finish saying before pushing the cameras out of the way and getting into the limo with your agent.

"Y'N what the hell was that Sebastián asks you in a raised tone I am God really you know the media and Twitter are gonna be pissed. Hearing this you simply sit back in your seat uncaring about what happened. "Look Seb you want me to promote the All Valley  I'm promoting The All Valley people will tune in to see the possibility of me getting my ass kicked I'm simply playing the heel.

"The Heel, Y'N this isn't pro wrestling" Sebastián says frustrated at your uncaringness towards the situation "Isn't it though you tasked me with promoting a fight that's what I'm doing now let's go get a steak or something I'm starving

Defeated Sebastián sighs "Driver you heard the man find the nearest steak house.

A few days later....

After a weekend of promoting and hyping the fight it was time to get back to school walking into the building you head to your locker and grab your books. "Hey (Y'N)" you hear Miguel say "Wassup dude you say as you dap him "I saw your appearance on the Fallon show   man what you did was badass" "Thanks you say as you two begin to walk towards class "Everyone's been talking about what you said when you were being interviewed the internet is besides themselves bro"

You smirk at this "All according to the plan my friend I want everyone pissed and it's not hard to piss off our new snowflake generation. Miguel chuckles at this "Man I don't know why my sensi doesn't like you with that attitude you'd fit right in at Cobra Kai".

Before you can respond to his remark Sam walks in your line of sight "Hey (Y/N) Me and my parents saw your demo on the Fallon show the other night you were awesome my dad thought you were a bit cocky though" she says chuckling.

"Ah its nothing Sammy like I was telling Diaz here people wanna see a show and that's what I'm gonna give them" You say with confidence"

"I just know you will, you know if you need to sharpen up I know my dad would love to train with you he's been getting back into Karate and been looking for someone to do it with"

You laugh at this "I'll think about it Larousso you know how I like to do my training in seclusion" You say jokingly

Sam and Miguel both laugh at your joke "Ok just think about it so I don't have to do it I'll see you two later" Sam says walking away, as Sam walks away you notice Miguel sighing passionately as Sam leaves.

"Bro" You say slapping him on the shoulder " Do you have a crush on Sam you ask teasingly "Yeah" he responds sighing but I don't think she'll go out with me "Nonsense you totally saved her bacon from Kyler I'm sure she'll go if you ask, the worst she can say is no bro" You say patting him on the shoulder and walking off to class leaving him with his thoughts.