Video Killed the Movie Star/Take a right

The next morning, you woke up to find your car completely vandalized with the words Cobra Kai never dies spray painted. Letting out a frustrated scream, you get into your car and speed out of the driveway driving towards the Cobra Kai dojo.

As you pull into the strip, you see Daniel getting out of his car furiously, and heading into the dojo also parking next to him you see his car has also been vandalized in the same manner. Rushing into the dojo, you hear Daniel going off on who you assumed to be Johnny Lawrence. "The failed actor," the older man behind Johnny said with a smirk on his face while everyone in the dojo gasped at the sight of seeing you. "How about I get my awards and shove them through your skull gramps," you say, walking forward to him, but you're held back by Daniel.

"One of you assholes vandalized my ride, and personally, I can't let that slide so own up now, and I promise I'll go easy on whoever did it" this causes everyone in the room to look around but no one owns up "Ok now we do it the fun way" you say about to attack one of the nearby students before Daniel puts his hand on your shoulder "Not here their dojo they have to much of an advantage. "Fine," you say as you begrudgingly turn to leave with Daniel as some of the other Cobra kai students leave with you guys.

"So we're just gonna let them get away with this. Better yet, why aren't we calling the cops and reporting this" Before Daniel can answer your phone rings "Hello" you say, putting the phone up to your ear "(Y/N) the producers and board wanna see you now" Sebastián says "Copy that I'm on my way" You say before hanging up "Listen Mr Larousso I gotta go, the board wants to see me "Ok I'll catch you later I gotta go clean up the mess made by our friends back there he says as you both go your separate ways

Time Skip...

"Ah (Y/N), thank you for coming," Jared said as soon as you walked in the door. "Look before you say anything. I didn't start that fight that asshole hit me first."
You say, taking a seat next to Sebastián. "Oh, we're not mad," Katey said. "Quite the opposite, actually," Jared said, piggy backing off of Katey's comment. "You defending that werid looking kid with those other two kids at the mall has the internet and social media buzzing." Katey said.

"Well, that's a relief, I thought I was finna get cancelled again," you say, leaning back in your chair. "I suppose you didn't just call me in here to tell me this. I'm assuming you have a pitch for me." You say grabbing one of the cookies from the plate and taking a bite into it. "Jared, Katey, and I thought this would be the perfect time to capitalize on that face of the valley image we presented back at Valley Fest. "What do you want me to do a psa on bullying or something?" You say, chuckling. Which causes everyone in the room but you to have an amused smrik on their face.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N) fuck everyone already knows my name why do I have to say it."
You ask irritated "cut" lets take it from the top again (Y/N)" "I just wanted to say drinking and taking drugs isn't cool, God I sound like a jackass, who approved this script" You ask looking from the director to the producer. "Sebastián and Jared did. "Get  them on the phone. I'm not saying this crap. "If drinking and doing drugs isn't cool, then I'm the most uncool motherfucker on the planet" You say chuckling. "Come one (Y/N), we need to go from the top one more time."No were done."

"So if someone offers you a drink or drugs, you tell them the face of the valley said drinking and drugs are uncool and anyone who does is a loser" "They made me look like a pretentious asshole" you say cutting off the tv and throwing the remote on the couch. "Well, at least they got your good side," Sam said, trying to lighten the mood. "That's the only thing they got right," you say, sitting on the couch across from Sam. "So how's it been taking in Cobra Kais misfit toys?" You say trying to change the subject. "It's been... rough, to say the least, everyone is at each others throats and won't get along. we have another practice again today. I just hope everyone can get on the same page otherwise cobra kai is gonna beat us. Come the next, all Valley."

"Hey Sam, your dads ready for at the dojo. Great, you're here. Shouldn't you be making another crappy movie? " Robby said, crossing his arms. Obviously, not happy to see you. "And aren't you supposed to be at your own house oh that's right, mommy wasted the rent on drugs," you say, making a pouty face. "Why don't you say that to my face" Robby said, stepping to you. "I'm ready whenever you are junior," you say, also stepping forward. "Enough you two there's  already been enough fighting, and frankly, we don't have time for it," Sam says.

"I have places to be," You say, getting up to walk out. "So you're gonna walk out on us again when you are gonna pick a side," Robby yells after you, but you ignore him walking out the door.

A/N  wassup folks, sorry for the drought. Life got busy with work, but I'll try to pump some chapters out going foward.