London

"Hey mum." You say impolitely as you walk through the door after your last day of grade 12.
"Hi [y/n]." She replies excitedly.
"What are you so excited about?" You smirk and continue to look down at instagram.
"I'm... Well we're going to Spain!" She clapped.
"Why?" You replied quite angered as you were planning to say in London with your boyfriend Mark.
"Because it'll be fun! And you'll go to a camp!" She tries desperately to hype you up.
"A CAMP? I'm not 10." You say even more angered now.
"Well I have to do business all Winter." She sighs.
"And I can't look after myself!?" You roll your eyes.
"Look, I can't trust you!" She shouts. "And you'll have more fun at the camp." She continues.
"Fine." You say sharply. "When are we going to Spain?" You ask with your hand on your head in disbelief.
"Saturday." She cringes her face.
"THAT'S TOMORROW." You slam the table.
"Sorry! My work said it was urgent and unexpected!" She tried to explain to you.
"Fine, I need to pack." You scoff.

The next day:
You wake up to the sound of your mum hurrying around the house.
"Get up." She shouts at you.
"It's 5:00am mum." You sulk.
"And our flight leaves at 7:00! Quick get up." She replies sharply and continues running around.
You get dressed as fast as possible and at 5:40 you and your mum leave the house.

4 hours later:
"Well we're in Madrid!" Your mum smiled.
"Yup." You say disappointingly.
"Isn't it pretty." She replies ignoring your last comment.
"Well the buildings aren't as tall as london." You roll your name eyes. Your mum just ignores you and keeps on walking to the car rental place.