"Me too Benji" (Smut)

{Authors Note: I literally haven't read the last.... 3 chapters so they are probably riddled with mistakes!!! Lmk if you see any cuz I really ain't bothered to proofread.}

Yet another day had passed hiding out from the Spanish Swat, and after your riding lesson with Benji yesterday you slept as soundly as ever. This time in the morning you didn't wake up because of the loud birds on the oak tree outside, instead of Benji walking into your room. You heard his footsteps, but didn't react and stayed in your bed with your eyes glued shut. You felt him lean over your body, his warm breath helping you open your eyes. He reached for something behind your pillow, and when he got the object he began to raise himself back up off of you noticing your eyes were widely looking up at him.

"Shit I've been caught." He put his hands up in the air as if he was surrendering.

"Hand me whatever you were reaching for." You reach your hand out and he reluctantly places a small USB into your hands. You look down at the USB in your hand, then looking back at Benji with a worried look. You had to be thinking of the worse, considering what you found under Benji's bed 2 days ago.

"Bring me your laptop please." You ask nicely, fiddling with the USB.

"Ok." He responds, going to get the laptop from downstairs, entering back into your room and placing it towards you on your lap. You reach your hands out, pulling the laptop closer to you and open it up. You insert the USB, opening up the attached file. You notice a file full of over 100 videos, all downloaded off the internet. You double click one, waiting for the video player to open, looking at Benji and then back at the computer a couple times. The file loads up, revealing a porno. A girl sucking the guys dick, looking up at him with big eyes, so innocent. You gulp as you look back at him, leaning over his laptop, looking at the screen upside down.

"Why'd you want this?" You ask, taking out the USB.

"I'm in the mood." He responds without hesitation. "Just let me watch it."

You pause for a second, thinking whether you want to say what you're thinking. "Maybe you don't have to." You shrug, actually saying what you're thinking for once.

"What do you mean?" He asks, still leaning over you. You look directly at him for a second, getting sucked in by his big brown eyes, your heart beating faster, your mouth drying up. You put your hands into his hair, almost linking to him like a magnet. You slide your arms down his hair, behind his neck and onto his collar bone, clenching his shirt-collar with your hands. You look up at him for a second, his teeth unconsciously biting his lip. You quickly pull him in by the collar, your lips joining up together.

[SMUT STARTS HERE YALL]

As Benji lay on top of you on the bed, he drew you in with his eyes,  his lips impossibly soft against yours. You reach your hand down, caressing his dick inside his pants, feeling it get harder in your palm as you start rubbing it.

"You sure?" He checks and you nod rapidly back at him. "Ok then." He chuckles, reaching one hand out to pull the large shirt off, throwing it across the room, leaving you wearing one of the lingerie bras he bought you. Goosebumps form on your chest after the sudden cold air hits you, Benji rubbing his fingers across it. You reached down pulling his pantS down to his knees, then his boxers soon after, his dick freeing itself. He kisses down your stomach, reaching down to the jeans tightly cinched by his own belt. He pulled them down your legs, leaving the jeans resting at your ankles.

"Can I give you head first?" You ask laying on the bed almost fully naked. He nods, picking you up by the waist, and putting you on the floor as he sat on the bed. You stared up at him and he noticed leaning down to kiss you again. You take him into your mouth, feeling the warmth of his dick in your mouth. Your hand sat at the base, holding it up, moving it up and down, following the movement of your mouth. He bent back onto his elbows, his head raised up at the roof, his jawline turning you on further. As you sped up your movement he adjusted his positioning, letting out quiet and short moans, his leg shaking rapidly at the sight of you sucking on his saliva covered cock. He picked you up, laying you back on the bed and he continued rubbing his hard.

[SMUT MOSTLY ENDS (Mentions of masterbation ig)]

"Can you please go slow." You ask.

"Are you nervous, do you not want to do this?" He responded, tucking your hair behind your ear, rubbing his hard with his other hand.

"Maybe we should talk first before going the full way." You mutter. "I'm really sorry."

"Hey, don't be sorry. I'll just deal with this first," he smirks at his hard. "But I'll be in the bathroom if you need me, I can pour you a bath if you want." He adds and you nod in return. You hold your legs closer to your body awkwardly. Benji leans in and hugs you, his hand massaging your hair.

"Ok, come down with me to the bathroom then." He offers as he takes your large shirt off the floor and hands it back to you. You put the shirt on, him taking your hand down to the bathroom.

"Um, what are you going to do about your erection then? I can leave for a bit if you want?" You offer.

"No, I'll just wait for it to go." He replies and you smile back at him, your hand wrapping around his back. You get to the bathroom downstairs and he turns the bath on before awkwardly sitting on the sink. You sit on the toilet lid just staring at each other.

"Um, now would probably be a good time to talk." You state and he replies with a swift nod. "So pretty much, I'm a virgin."

"What about that Mark guy?" He asks in disbelief.

"I never even thought about having sex with Mark back in London, let alone giving him a blowjob." You chuckle. "But it just made me realise I was dating him for the sake of dating, there was no attraction, whereas with you I can't stop myself."

"A virgin though!? Really? I wouldn't have guessed." He smirks. "If I'm being honest, I wanted you from the moment I saw you, even during the shower incident, even during my dumb missionary jokes, also speaking of, my hard hasn't gone down," he gulps. "Mind if I just-..."

[MORE SMUT YALL *CRIES* THE END OF THIS BIT IS ACTUALLY DISGUSTING SO IF U HATE LIKE CUM ON PEOPLES FACES SKIP PLZZZ]

"Yeah no, do what you need to do I guess." You smile at him, turn the bath tap off and take your clothes off slowly before lowering yourself into the bath. Benji watches, his hand rubbing his cock as he looks at your body. You notice him looking and signal for him to come over. He sits on the cold tile floor still rubbing his dick, his right hand grabbing your hair, pulling you in to kiss. Your mouths fell sleepily together as he shook violently against the bathroom floor, you'd never been so aroused, the way he ruled you, put you off, lured you back in made you want more.

As you lost each other in the breath, Benji couldn't contain his moans as he reached his climax. Your lips separated as he sped up, looking at your face, his hand wrapped around your hair. The moans grew louder as he finished, barely being able to deal with the stimulation of you next to him. He suddenly slowed down, his cum squirting onto his hands, he looked up again and smiled at you, touching your lips together for a brief kiss. He picked up his left hand, covered in cum, and made a little cum moustache above your lips.

"Ew! Benji!" You laughed and he passed you a piece of toilet paper he was using to clean the cum off of his hands.

[END OF SMUT LOL]

"You deserve it, I had to use my left hand for that." He smiles as he gets up and lowers himself into the other end of the bath.

"Oh c'mon, you know you enjoyed it," You smirk.

"Maybe a little bit." He winks back at you making your cheeks bright red. "I'm really happy right now." He smiles.

"Me too Benji."

{Half of me died while reading this... and not in an enjoyable way!! Also I wrote the past 3 chapters on google docs so I could update the Wattpad without having to take anything down for a couple days, that's why I'm like spam updating lmfao. ALSO RN IN REAL LIFE THERE IS THIS GUY WHO I STG READS WATTPAD CUZ HE KNOWS SHIT... LIKE HE'S TOOOO GOOD YALL!!! SHARE THIS CHAP/STORY WITH FRIENDS IF U ENJOYED SO FAR!! Also Idk what to do with this story cuz they're pretty much together at this point like...}