Middle School

I'm now 12 years old. I met some new and old friends. I was more of a tomboy they say because I loved playing sports and I always wore shorts, but to be honest it was actually a trend at that school. We girl will wear our p.e. shorts inside out. I guess we all thought it was cool. I joined the volleyball and tennis team. I played basketball, soccer, and football but I never joined the school team due to not having the money. My father was sick so he wasn't working. I can't remember when he stopped working but from what I remember I never seen him work every since I was in second grade. It was my mom working and providing so I couldn't ask for money. Volleyball and tennis was the only free sports at school that time. I was still upset that my mom will do things and give my siblings money but when it came to me she didn't. I started hanging out with my friends. It was a small group of friends only. First of was Lily. Her house was the only place we can sleep over and do whatever since both parents work and so they were rarely home. Valentine is a friend I met in 5th grade so I known her more. Last was Maivue but we called her Mai for short too. We all met Mai for maybe almost a month or not even a month since she kept transferring school due to her mom always moving houses after house. But we all kept in touch. Times we plan where Lily don't show to school so me and mai would ditch school and go to her house. Then the habit started. I started ditching school and not caring about what my mom would say because she didn't love me. There were times where I would hop out of the bathroom window to sneak out to go to Lily's place in the middle of the night. For some reason I would walk from Fashion fair mall (that's where I lived) to Clovis at the middle of the night and not be scared if I was to get kidnapped. I started drinking and going out but only to Lily's place with Mai over there already. Valentine was more scared of her parents so she never ditch or sneak out once. We rarely drank at Lily's though. We just talk and hung out. Water fest came and I sneak out for a couple of days to stay at Lily's place with Mai and we all three go. Yes we acted ghetto and all but I could care less. I felt loved and free every I left my house. 8th grade hit and my dad was more sick. He kept going back to the hospitals every month. I still was going out not caring for anyone also. On Halloween day I came home from school to my older best brother Seng and my dad home. My dad wanted cup noodle so Seng made him cup noodles. "Ey I'm going out and will be back aight," Seng said to me before grabbing his keys and putting on his shoe. I was about to reply but my dad called me to the room.
"Mai come here and bring the food back."
"Ok dad!" I walked into the my dads room to find him massage his stomach. His stomach was getting big and bigger like a 8-9 month pregnant lady.
"Dad are you ok!" I was shocked when I saw.
"Go get Seng for me. After I ate the noodles my stomach started to hurt" I panic and ran to the living room and he was gone. I ran outside and saw his car leaving. I ran after and screamed but he didn't hear. I ran back to the house and into the room.
" Dad Seng just left. I screamed but he didn't hear me. Oh Dad what do I do?"
"Call mom and see where she is at"
I panic while tried calling my mom. She didn't pick up so I got anger. I was too scared that even I forgot to call 911 for help. I called my sister Nancy cell (she is the third oldest daughter) and she didn't pick up also. I then got mad and called  again and no one picked up. I tried another time and mommy mom picked up.
"Mom where are you? Hurry home dad is sick and I don't know what to do."
My mom and sister rushed home. She then called the ambulance and there I saw they take my father back to the hospital again. My sister called off work and followed my mom to the hospital. Night came and my oldest sister (oldest daughter) Bao came over to take me, my little sister and my other older sister Sheng trick or treating. We didn't come home till almost midnight and right when we got home, we checked all out candies. Around that time was when there were rumors going around saying kids were getting drugged from open candies so then we had to check the candies that were open or the ones we didn't like and repass it again. So after passing out all the candies I decided to go to sleep.