Minnesota

When we got to Minnesota, Johnny's cousin's husband came and picked us up. He shared the same last name with me so he told me to call him Uncle. If we call them by Johnny's side then he is brother in law and his kids are my nieces and nephew. If we call it by my side then he is uncle and his kids and I are cousins. So when we got there, Johnny's sister had one of her friend take us shopping and around Minnesota. Days pass and it was July 4th. We got ready to go. It wasn't that fun for me since I didn't have any friends or family that I know there. After a couple of hours we came back home. Days later I found out we were going to live there. I was so upset that I would be far away from my family but I was excited to start a new life in a new state. Johnny and his sister started looking for jobs and since I was still underage I couldn't work. I had to stay home with people I didn't even know. A week went by and Johnny decided to leave work since he said the pay was low and it was just a under table job. The cousins decided since I'm just home all day doing nothing then we should all go to Valley fair as families so tickets would be cheaper. Before coming my mom gave me $100 to spend so I ended up using the $60 to put for me and Johnny's ticket. Day came and we packed and went. Johnny was scared of rides so he stayed and watched everyone's things. I was so upset that I spent a lot on the ticket for him and he didn't go on rides. After a whole day we came back home. A couple days later Johnny's sister was going to be late for work so she asked me to give her son a bath and put clothes on him. I said ok. She was rushing so she left. After giving her son a bath we went to the room to put clothes in him but the door was lock. We were still living with my uncle them so they let both my in laws with my sister in law and her son and me and Johnny sleep in the son's room. Since the door was locked we waited for a few moments and the son came out kind of scared. I didn't know what was going on so I didn't really bother to ask. I went to the suit case and notice it was open but it didn't bother me since my sister must have opened it since she was getting ready for work. I dug into the suit case to get her son's clothes and put clothes on him. Then we went back to the living room. Days past and I over heard Johnny's sister asking her mom if she saw the white envelope on top of her suit case. My mother in law said no and then asked me and Johnny. We both nodded and then ask her what was in the envelope. She said it was around $800. We then all went to help look and ask when did it go missing.
She said, " Remember the day I ask you to give Brave a bath, well I was in a rush to work so I left the envelope on top of the suitcase and left. Did you see it when you put clothes on Brave? You could of been the next person to come into the room after me."
"No I didn't see anything but a open suit case with clothes in it. Plus I wasn't the next person in the room because the cousin was in the room and he had the door locked. When I saw him come out of the room he looked scared but he seemed happy at the same time." I replied while helping them look.