Moving into the new house

I lived with my husband them for 3-4 months and they decided it was time to move out. The landlord never came to fix the house up and the walls were getting molding. When we got to the new house, it was closer to my mom them. I was excited because then now I can have Johnny drive me to my moms place every weekend to see my sister and brother. They were all I had left that I know of that still cared. My little sister was still too young to understand. I started going to my mom house on the weekends. One time I asked Johnny to take me.
"Johnny can you take me to go visit my sisters?"
"No Mai we can't go."
I asked confusingly, " Why? I only go on the weekends to see them. I really miss them."
" Well my mom said I can't take you no more. Mom said you need to stay home and help around the house. You can't keep going to your moms place."
I was so upset that they are saying I should be a better wife and stay home. I don't understand why I can't visit them. I'm staying 5 days with them and just the weekends with my sister and I don't even sleep over. I stay for a while and come back only. So we argue and we both put our hands on each other. His dad's friend heard and came to stop us. His dad's friend said " Son you chose to marry a girl who is underage. She is still young so she will miss her family a lot. She stays with you for five days yet she is only asking the weekends to see her family. There is nothing wrong with going over to your in laws place. Stop arguing and take her."
I was so upset I sat at the back yard crying. "Mom I left your place because I didn't get the affection and love from you. I moved on and got married because I was hoping to find love. Someone who will love me and care for me. I made my mistake. I should of stayed when you told me to. I should of move back to Fresno when you kicked me out. Why is now my life like this?" I cried and cried and cried. I was even more mad at my mother in law. Why was she so ok with her daughter coming to live with her when her daughter was married yet I couldn't even visit my sister for the weekend. Johnny's sister lived with them when she was still married. When they got divorced, she was still living with them. She had her baby in that same house. Talk about oh they are so high on cultural and rules but yet they doing the opposite. My mother in law was a hypocrite. I started to dislike my mother in law because of her my husband put his hands on me. Because of her, it was our first argument in this marriage. Because of her, I was starting to have my distance. School was over and summer came. The sister wanted to visit Saint Paul because it was closer to her boyfriend. They told me and my mom that they were visiting Saint Paul so for us to not worry. They won't move. They ask my mom for my birth certificate and social security just in case the airport needs it since I was still underage. I didn't know it was their evil plan to lie to my mom and I. I packed happily because I thought we were going to visit only.