Chapter 1: The audition

I pressed send. Finally I was done. It almost took two hours, but I did it. And I send it. 
You're probably wondering what I did. What I sent. Well it's not that big of a deal.. Okay it kinda is. I just freaking auditioned for the upcoming apple movie Cherry!! I don't know much about the movie other than it's about some guy leaving his wife and going into war. BUT I'M SO EXITED.
It has always been my dream to become a famous actress. I've already had a few minor roles in some small series, but this is my first audition for a big.. no.. BIG role.
I yawned and looked at my watch. It was getting late. I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and went to bed with a good feeling in my tummy.

A week had passed now and I started to feel melancholic. I was about to lose my last bit of hope, when I received a mail from Anthony and Joe Russo. Yes, THE Anthony and Joe Russo. THE DIRECTORS OF THE MOVIE! I was jumping up and down, smiling with my whole body, for what felt like hours. But after about 10 seconds I was out of air and had to stop.
I was scared of opening the mail. The mail that possibly could change my life forever. I sat on my couch looking at the notification for a while 'till I decided to finally open it.
"Dear y/n. Congratulations. You got a minor role in the movie! You're gonna play a girl in the army who becomes friends with Nico Walker. You're role is..."

What a bummer. I didn't get the part. But I at least got a minor role!! That was my first role in a big movie ever. I was kinda disappointed that I didn't get the big role I auditioned for, but I was really happy and proud of myself too!
That night I went to bed relieved and happy.