Chapter 2: First day on set. Pt 1

Weeks went by and It was finally time. It was finally the day I had been waiting for, for what felt like months. It was the first day on set. I was so exited. I rose at 5:00 am and started to pack my bag with the basic stuff. You know; purse, phone and keys. I grabbed an apple and walked to the nearest train station. Luckily, I was living in the same city as the movie was shot in. As soon as I sat down in the train, I texted my mom. I couldn't help it, I had to text someone, I was so anxious.While looking out the train window, I felt a strange kind of shivering filling my body. I couldn't really tell, if it was excitement or the train bumbling over some small rocks on the track.

I arrived at the set. It was so big. A lady came up to me and introduced herself. She was the manager. She quickly showed me around and afterwards led me to the makeup room. I opened the door and a whole bunch of foreign faces met mine. The butterflies in my stomach got wilder and wilder. It was the other actors with minor roles.

"Hey new girl, come sit with us" a girl shouted from the back of the room. 

I walked over there, with my heart beating out my chest.

"My name is Jess, sit down please". 

I introduced myself and the rest of the group introduced themselves. They were so kind to me. They made me feel comfortable. I wasn't nervous anymore.

We talked for a while, until the manager came back in and told us to follow her. In one big group, we followed her.

"Right now we're on our way to meet the directors of the movie and the lead roles" she said.

 I couldn't believe it finally was time! I was so excited to see who was going to play the leads! It was very much possible that it could be some famous actor/actress.

"OMG, can you believe this is real??" Jess whispered eagerly. 

I shook my head, cause I couldn't really believe I was going to meet Anthony and Joe Russo!
We walked through many doors and at last we came to a big red door with a big gold star on it with "RUSSO" written in the middle of it.
The manager opened the door and let us in. Jess and I were in the back of the group. I'm not really that tall, so I could barely see anything. The last people went in and it was our turn.
First, Anthony and Joe Russo met my eyes. I kept telling myself that this couldn't be real. Then I saw Malia Brown. Yes, THE Malia Brown! The girl I always have adored. The girl, I have always been looking up to. I couldn't believe my eyes.
And next to Malia, was he. He stood there. Right there. I couldn't believe my eyes. He stood there smiling. I stared at him. He wore sneakers. He had a navy blue tshirt on tucked in his ripped jeans. His hair. Omg his hair. It looked amazing. His lips. They looked so soft. And his-
Suddenly my mind went empty and my breath heavier. Our eyes met.