Chapter 11: Misunderstandings

(Remember this is a fanfic and has nothing to do with Toms real personality haha)

________________________________________________

"First of all, this isn't your apartment, it's a hotel room! And secondly, why haven't you answered any of my texts!?"

"Because-"

"No no no, let me finnish.. You have no right to be angry with me okay!? Look, what happened yesterday was that you were standing in a hallway kissing Malia! Then you tell me you apparently like me and right after you stormed away!? Care to explain why YOU are ignoring me? It should be the other way around, but clearly I'm the only adult here!"

I was standing about 1 meter from him starring him directly in the eyes. And surprisingly, I wasn't crying. I was hurt, but the anger in me was stronger.

"Yeah I kissed Malia, and I've already said sorry for that! Do you even listen when I'm talking to you? And I didn't just 'storm away', YOU called Harrison right after I kissed another girl! Come on that's way worse! Am I really that insignificant to you!? Or are you just easy!?"

Me? Easy? Did I really know this guy? I didn't think he was such a moron. Didn't think he would be that base. I looked at him, NOW, with tears in my eyes. How could he ever say something like that to me? I was speechless.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to call you easy" he said with a more calm voice and shook his head.

"You have no right to call me easy! Nor a reason! As I've said before, I've done nothing wrong! You-"

"You called Harrison!!" he interrupted and sounded really confident that that was a reason to be mad at me.

"So what!? Did you want me to just sit and cry by myself!? You kissed Malia! You should own up to your mistake!!"

"Just leave okay!" he yelled and turned around and stormed away.

I was dogging him. Why was he always running away from his problems? He stormed into the bathroom. I just got to see the toilet before he slammed the door after him. I felt a tug and looked down, my dress had been caught in the door.

"Go away y/n!!"

"Please come out Tom! You've caught my dress in the door!"

I tried to pull my dress out. It was really stuck. I could hear noises of Tom grunting and punching the wall from inside the bathroom.

"Fuck" he whined after one of his punches.

"Tom please don't hurt yourself"

I was getting scared that he would get hurt badly. He didn't answer.

I was still struggling trying to unleash my dress from the door, but with no luck. I also didn't want to pull too hard. I would be devastated if my dress ripped, as it was the last thing i received from my dad, before.. you know.

I could hear Tom panting.

"Leave! Now" he yelled.

I wanted to leave. If he was gonna be that immature, I didn't wanna stay. I was about to squat down to get a closer look on how it was stuck, but as I bended down my head was hit by the door. I fell backwards and hit my head again on the wall behind me. A biting and throbbing ache occupied my head. A piercing sound in my ears wouldn't go away. I felt like I was dying. Maybe a bit of an overreaction, but that's the best way to describe how I felt.

"Y/n! y/n!"

I opened my eyes partly. I reached for the back of my head, but Tom stopped me. I tried to look him in the face. I had black spots for my eyes. I tried focusing on his face and the spots went away. He was looking worried. He pulled me into him, so I wasn't leaning against the wall. I shivered from the cold, but the warmth of his body made me shiver a little less. I felt safe in his arms. He was my safeplace. I could feel tears slowly running down my cheeks, but I wasn't crying. I flinched when the constant pain changed into a feeling of rocks getting thrown inside my head.