|14|

The Mumbai residents of Jassi's plan gathered at Virat's house because Hardik was reportedly getting some work done in his house and Jassi's house wasn't cool enough for him, and Virat couldn't come because Anushka and their baby were with him, bu...

The Mumbai residents of Jassi's plan gathered at Virat's house because Hardik was reportedly getting some work done in his house and Jassi's house wasn't cool enough for him, and Virat couldn't come because Anushka and their baby were with him, but the main reason was Jassi's house not having cool vibes.

They were conversing and playing with the infant when Bhuvi yelled, annoyed by their juvenile bickering about who was the best uncle "Guys!! Stop!" Everyone fell silent at the same time.

"Get out of the room now!" Bhuvi said and all of them were about to protest when he added "NOW!" pressuring on each syllable. The team quietly walked out as Anushka put the baby to sleep. "Yaar bore ho raha hai!" Shreyas said and they settled in the living room.

Everyone nodded agreeing. "Let's play truth or dare!" Krunal suggested and Rahul protested but having no other game to play he finally agreed.

The game was going good until thr bottle pointed Jassi. "Truth or Dare?" Hardik asked with a smirk on his face. Jassi understood that whatever he picked would be embarrassed, but taking a dare and being embarrassed in front of a third party didn't appeal to him as much as telling the truth and being embarrassed in front of his second family.

He chose truth and Hardik smirked asking "Tell us two secrets about you." Jassi contemplated what to answer and he didn't want to cheat in the game so he answered saying "Okay, first secret is that everything about Sanjana and all was just a plan!"

"What??" They all screamed forgetting that there was a sleeping baby in the house but even her parents didn't care and screamed. The baby started crying and Anushka went inside to put her back to sleep again.

"What do you mean by it was a plan?" Jinks asked. "It means what ever I told was a plan to stop you'll from going on a girlfriend finding parade." Jassi said and Virat replied saying "And here we thought that you were upset that Sanjana is already married. Huh, kuch kadar hi nahi hai!"

Jassi rolled his eyes and when asked about the second secret by Rohit he answered saying "The second secret is that I have someone in my life already!" This time the team didn't scream but rather jumped up to kill Jassi for ruining their planning and their dreams of setting Jassi up.

"Never mind! Who is the girl?" Anushka asked. "I won't tell!" Jassi replied shrugging his shoulders. "Kyu?" Rahul and Hardik whined as Jassi shrugged his shoulders again and replied "Tum log phir paagal jaisi harkate karoge jisse meri bezatti hogi!"

"Haww! Jassi, apne Virat bhai ko aisa bolega?" Virat asked pouting slightly as Rohit retorted saying "Haa! As Virat aisa hi hai but main thodi?" Jassi rolled his eyes and replied "Aap dono aise ho bhai!"

Virat and Rohit sat there sulking for a minute when Rohit asked "Humne kab bezatti karvayi?" Jassi replied saying "You all were glaring at her in the party! She literally told me ki you all are brainless and staring at her like she stole crores of money from you all!"

"Par humari galti nahi thi! You didn't say it was a plan and we thought that she broke your heart!" Virat said standing up to prove his point and Rahul added "We were just being the bestest brothers ever like we are!" And everyone else nodded.

Jassi rolled his eyes and said "And what about you trying to pair me up with Kaira who is like my sister? That was stupid!" "That really was stupid!" Shreyas muttered under his breath but Jassi heard him, as he was sitting beside him, and glared at Shreyas who tried to hide behind Rahul who was sitting beside him but Rahul didn't care.

Anushka was telling Virat that pairing Jassi and Kaira was stupid when Shreyas poked Jassi in the arm. "Jassi!" Jassi ignored Shreyas. "Oye Jassie! Sun na!" Shreyas called him again as he poked his arm thrice. "Kya hai?" Jassi asked irritated catching everyone's attention.

"Woh I wanted to ask ki kya main Kaira ko date pe le jaaun?" Shreyas asked Jassi scared. "Itna dar kyun raha hai?" Jassi asked and Shreyas replied saying "Maine dekha hai ki ladki ke bhai se humesha dar ke rehna chahiye! Aur waise bhi tune neend mein zor se mara tha toh tu hosh mein hoga toh mera handsome face bigad jaayega! Tu maan jayega phir bhi Kaira nahi maanegi!" Shreyas said as the team members tried to stop themselves from laughing.

"Tere jaise idiot ke saath main usse rehne bhi na du! But tu mera bhai bhi hai so jaa leke jaa!" Jassi said in a filmy way with a look that said 'Tu bhi kya yaad rakhega mujhe' and added "Jaa jeele apni zindagi!"

Shreyas wanted to retort but remembered what he said 'Ladki ke bhai se hamesha darna chahiye' and just meekly nodded.

They talked for a little longer, and they pressed Jassi to tell them about his sweetheart, but he remained silent. The boys even wondered that this was just another ruse to keep them from finding him a woman, but they rejected it because he stated it in a truth or dare game, so it had to be true.

_______________________________________________

Jassi was just done with a call and he called out to Sanjana "Sanjana! Jaldi aa!" He screamed and Sanjana came there with an annoyed look. "Kya hai?" "Sanjana jaldi-" Jassi was saying when Sanjana cut him off. "Woh chhod! You told your team members that it was a plan only right?"

"Yeah! I did and also stopped them from them going girlfriend hunting!" Jassi said as Sanjana made a sad face and said "Why did you stop the girlfriend hunting? It was fun! Even I could help them get a girlfriend for you!" Jassi glared at her and said "You know that I already love someone right?"

Sanjana rolled her eyes as she replied saying "Yeah yeah! Waise why did you call?" "Didn't you say 'chhodo usse'?" Jassi asked raising his eyebrows. "Nahi bataana? Chalega! I'll continue with my work!" Sanjana said and was going to leave when Jassi stopped her holding her hand.

"Arre ruk jaa! I was just kidding! Get ready fast we have to leave to somewhere important in an hour!" Jassi said and settled on the couch. "Where are we going?" Sanjana asked. Jassi closed his eyes and placed his hands below his head as he stretched on the couch and said "The clock is ticking!"

Sanjana huffed in annoyance and went to get ready but not before muttering an "I hate you!" To which Jassi replied saying "Keep lying Ms. Goenka! No one can hate me!"

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Guys! The new chapter is here and also I have changed Mannat to Sanjana!