|15|

Sanjana hummed happily while talking with Jassi from time to time as Gujarati tunes played in the background

Sanjana hummed happily while talking with Jassi from time to time as Gujarati tunes played in the background. They were on their way to meet Sanjana's parents at her home. Sanjana and Jassi were so interested in their conversation that they didn't even notice when the driver announced, "Sir, we have arrived!"

They paid the fare and alighted in front of Ahmedabad's Goenka Mansion. Jassi, on the other hand, had arranged a special day that Sanjana was unaware of. They were only supposed to meet her parents and then his parents, she assumed.

They went inside the mansion and Aastha and Viren Goenka welcomed them. "Jassi aaya toh meri value gayi huh! Anyone who doesn't know you would say ki yeh aapke bestie ka nahi par aapka beta hai!" Sanjana complained seeing how her father and Jassi were talking about cricket while her mother kept asking him if he wanted something.

"Exactly! Yeh meri bestie ka nahi mera beta hai! Waha jaake Jassi ko value nahi milegi toh idhar tujhe nahi milegi!" Aastha said and pinched Sanjana's nose and said "Samjhi?" Sanjana just rolled his eyes when Jassi, with a teasing smile said "Jealous mat ho Sanjana!"

Sanjana slapped Jassi on the arm, and Jassi imitated her, which led to Sanjana poking him with her elbow, and Jassi imitated her once again. This continued to escalate into a brawl until Viren intervened. They enjoyed for a while and after having tea they left for Jassi's place.

The situation there was opposite as Jassi did not get attention due to Sanjana. Jassi mocked her saying the same line that is "Sanjana aayi toh meri value gayi huh!" Sanjana rolled her eyes and replied "Mere ghar pe tumhe kam attention mili ki yaha pe bhi aa rahe ho! Aur toh aur pura India tujhe attention deta hai specially media aur kitna chahiye? Yeh song na tere liye hi bana hai 'You just want attention, you don't want my heart'. Attention seeker!"

Jassi was going to retort when his mother Daljit smacked him on his forehead and said "Sanjana ko tang mat kar! Aastha ne tera khyaal rakha hoga na, mujhe iska rakhne de!" Sanjana laughed as Jassi sulked in his seat. They talked about Jassi's embarrassing incidents, Daljit told incidents from the house whereas Sanjana did from the school and Jassi groaned and glared time to time getting embarrassed.

They left shortly after eating their parathas and were on their way to school. They were in the car when Jassi accessed his Instagram and noticed a few photos in which he had been tagged. Sanjana's face was obscured in the photograph of them entering Jassi's home. Sanjana cursed the media, and Jassi groaned.

When Jassi's phone rang, they were wondering what to do about it. Virat called to invite him to a conference call with Hardik, Krunal, Rohit, Jadeja, Shikhar, and Bhuvi. The others were preoccupied, but they were made aware of the posting.

Jassi picked up the call and immediately heard a loud "Who is she?" Said by everyone. Jassi cursed his luck as he had to lie again. "The lover I told you about." Jassi replied and everyone on the other side screamed. "Yaar! Ab toh bata de ki kaun hai?" Hardik said and Shikhar agreed saying "Haa yaar!"