|7|

Mayank began reading the message as everyone sat down, eager to learn more about this mystery girl whom Jassi had kept concealed from them for reasons unbeknownst to them

"Ok! So for Jassi I'll say Jassi and for the mystery girl I'll say girl only!" Mayank said as everyone nodded and he read the chat.

Chat:

"Kya yaar Virat! Aise moment pe bande ko koi bulaata hai kya?" Rohit said turning to face Virat

"Mujhe pata nahi tha na ki Jassi busy hai! Warna nahi bulaata!",Virat said sarcastically.

"Koi nahi sorry bol dena!", Rohit said patting his back as Virat rolled his eyes "Sure!"

"Yeh uski girlfriend hogi!" Rahul said smiling proudly on guessing the right thing. "Theek hai theek hai! Itna udd mat!! But usne chhipaya kyun?",Hardik said thoughtfully.

"Guys! But yeh tiles and wash basin ke pics kyun hai?",Bhuvi asked thinking deeply. Shikhar removed his phone from his pockets and messaged Rishabh as he said,"Rishabh ko message kiya hai! Jassi ko lekar aane ke liye! Jassi se hi puchhte hai!"

After a few minutes of waiting for Jassi, Rishabh, and Shreyas, the team concocted some ridiculous excuses for why Jassi hid his girlfriend, including discussing her name. Jassi walked in with Rishabh and Shreyas and was immediately encircled by enquiring stares from everyone.

"Care to speak?" Jassi asked everyone as Hardik scoffed and replied,"Did you care to when you hid your girlfriend from us!" And Rohit and Virat nodded as the latter with a hand on his heart said,"We thought we were your big brothers and you shared everything with us."

"But I don't have a girlfriend bhai!!", Jassi said.

"Stop lying Jassi! We went through your chats! We know you have a girlfriend!",Shikhar said.

"Mahi Bhai ki kasam kha ke bol you don't have one!", Jaddu said and as Jassi was about to say Hardik screamed.

"Are you crazy? Jhoothi kasam khaayi toh!" he said and continued to say ,"Virat ki kasam khao! He is your favorite!"

"No way! I am his favourite!" Rohit argued.
"Stop Rohit! We all know I am his favourite!" Virat retorted.

The whole team had managed to get into a argument about whom should Jassi swear upon when Jassi had enough and he screamed,"Shut up!!!" and all of them stopped and turned to look at him shocked.

He went ahead and said,"I swear on all of you guys! I don't have a girlfriend!!" and Hardik jumped,"Told ya! He doesn't have a girlfriend! But phir woh ladki kaun hai?" and showed Jassi the chat they all read.

"Woh.. She is toh the interior designer for Juhika's apartment! She was asking for the choices!" Jassi replied with a slight blush on his face.

"And?" Jinks asked. "And? What?" Jassi asked again confused. "And you like her duh!" Kuldeep said and as Jassi was about to open his mouth and refuse Yuzi cut him off  "Humse jhooth mat bolna!" And Jassi sighed "Maybe! But it's just a crush!!" He said looking down with a tint of blush on his face. "Ohhhh!!!!" The rest of them hooted and jumped on Jassi who couldn't handle the weight and landed on the floor.

The team then decided that they would help Jassi woo the girl no matter what. "Jassi! Ladki ka naam toh bata!" Deepak said as Jassi refused revealing the name and this time was no different as he did the same.

"Chhod!! We don't need the name!" Virat said and messaged on their group which included everyone except Jassi that he had an idea and everyone promptly agreed making Jassi suspicious but he let it slide considering the fact that they are weird all the time.

"Tu fikar mat kar Jassi!! We will help you woo her!!" Hardik said and further added to say "After all! We are the best!" "Nahi Hardik rehne de! I don't need help to woo her!" Jassi said "Of course! Woh mujhse help lega!" Virat said " Nahi bhai! " Jassi denied again. "Oh! Tujhe apne favourite bhai se help chahiye!! Don't worry my boy! I will help you!!" Rohit said standing up but immediately sat down as Jassi refused yet again.

"Don't tell me you don't want to woo her!" Mahi Bhai said and Jassi tentavily nodded as the others shouted seeing his reply "What? You have a crush on her! You like her! Then what's the problem?" Shreyas asked.

"Nothing!" Jassi said and added "I just don't wanna have a relationship!" And everyone made a face. "It's high time Jassi! You need to have someone for yourself! How long will you sulk alone? You should have someone to accompany you-" Shikhar said and was cut off by Jaddu "Accompany where? In sulking?" He asked as Shikhar face palmed himself. 

"Ek toh out of character jaake itni seriously bola and tujhe bichme faaltu baat karni hai!! Muh band rakh!" Shikhar said and Jaddu rolled his eyes and settled on the sofa only to stand up again.

"Sunn! Either you let us help you woo her! Or you go on a date with a girl we choose for you! Your choice!" he said and everyone patted his back appreciatively. "Ok! Fine! First option! You help me woo her! I definitely don't wanna go on a dating spree now!" Jassi said giving up.

After some time they all departed to their respective rooms as Virat quickly dialled a certain Juhika Bumrah. "Hello Juhika, Virat here! Yaa, main apna farmhouse renovate karne ki soch raha hoon! So Jassi recommended me the girl renovating your apartment! I forgot to get her number from Jassi! Toh tum mujhe uska number de sakti ho!" he spoke and quickly typed down a number that Juhika gave and cut the call saying thanks.

"Sanjana!!" Virat said reading the name ,"I have to meet you after all my Jassi likes you!!" He completed and messaged the details on the WhatsApp group and the double ticks soon turned blue as everyone read the message and saved the number on their devices.

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿