|1|

On the approach to the hotel's dining hall, there was a lot of loud laughter

On the approach to the hotel's dining hall, there was a lot of loud laughter. Well, when the people strolling there are members of the Indian Cricket Team, you can't expect silence.

"But yaar tab bohot maza aaya tha!! Virat, hum na woh waapas karenge!!" Jinks, who was strolling next him, had to close his ears as Jaddu yelled loudly.

"Zor se mat bol yaar!!" Jinks spoke out, but no one listened save Bhuvi, who sighed and shook his head exasperatedly, his expression clearly saying, 'Inka kuch nahi ho sakta'.

"Haa aur tab toh Jassi bhi nahi tha na waha par hum iss baar yeh prank uspe karenge!" Virat made a sneaky remark.

"Well, Virat Jassi hai kaha?" Rohit asked to which Virat shrugged his shoulders and instead asks randomly, "Does anyone of you all know where he is?"

All of them nod their heads in a no when Hardik speaks, "Yupp! Uske kamre mein tha jab main usse bulana gaya tha!" and shrugs his shoulder as he says "Phir kaha gaya pata nahi!"

"Bulaane gaya tha toh leke kyun nahi aaya?" Rahul asked him furrowing his brows.

"Arre he was in a bad mood! When I went to call him he snapped at me so I left without waiting for him anymore!", Hardik said to which Bhuvi smacked his head.

"Guys! You all continue, main jaake usse le aata hoon!", Bhuvi said and went to Jassi's room.

He was going to knock when he saw that the door was already open. He opened the door and saw that he was talking with someone on the phone.

"Sorry na yaar!! I know tera birthday hai and I am not there but I can't help it! This tour is also important yaar!!..... I promise I'll make it up to you! Please maaf karde and don't be sad!!", Jassi apologized to someone. Bhuvi thought it was wise to not disturb him for now and left.

"Kaha hai woh?", Virat asked as soon as Bhuvi came and everyone looked at him with a questioning gaze.

"Aaj shayad uske friend ka birthday hai and he isn't able to go due to the tour! That is why he is sad! I thought it was not wise to bring him right now as he was talking with his friend!! We will talk to him tomorrow before match." He said and everyone nodded their heads and had their dinner with few banters here and there.

✦✧✦✧

When Shreyas and Hardik went to call Jassi the next day, everyone was heading to breakfast.

Jassi was still asleep when they entered his room, which was open to their astonishment.

"Yaar aaj toh Rohit bhai bhi jaag gaye hai!" Shrey said and Hardik agreed. "Chal ab isse utha dete hai warna daant padegi!!", Hardik said and went to a sleeping Jassi to wake him up.

"Jassi uth!" Hardik screamed but Jassi didn't even budge. Hardik decided to snatch his pillow after a few futile attempts, but Jassi grabbed it as if his life depended on it, and when Hardik tried to pull harder, Jassi kicked him in the stomach as he pulled the pillow to sleep, and Hardik cursed under his breath as Shreyas rolled around on the floor laughing.

"Shrey!! Tu try kar abhi!" Hardik said in order to take revenge and Shreyas immediately disagreed and said "Harry mujhe maar nahi khaani!!"

"Senior's order Shrey!" Hardik exclaimed, a proud smile on his face as he observed Shrey rolling his eyes but still obeying.

He attempted shaking Jassi awake, but was rewarded for his foresight with a hard slap on the face, and it was Hardik's time to chuckle.

"Tum log ko yaha isse jagaa ne ke liye bheja tha joke maarne nahi!!" They heard a voice and turned their heads to see Jinks standing there.

"Bhaiya aap aake try karlo!! Mujhe thappad maara and Hardik ko kick kiya!! Shayad aapko punch mile!" Shrey spoke up, but Jinks walked silently to the bathroom and returned with a bucket of water.

"Yeh maine kyu nahi socha?" Hardik said and a voice boomed from behind, "Iske liye dimaag chahiye jo tere paas nahi hai!!" And there stood Virat Kohli.

"What the hell!!", Jassi yelled as he leapt to his feet, wet. When Virat, Hardik, and Shrey heard the voice, they turned to face him and saw that Jinks had already thrown the water on him.

"Jassi breakfast time!!" Shrey said with a smile which dropped as Jassi refused. "Chal na yaar kal se tera yeh naatak chalu hai Jassi!" Hardik said.

"I didn't ask you to come you can leave!!" He snapped.

"Jassi you didn't have dinner also! At least have breakfast or how will you play?" Jinks said.

"No bhai! I don't wanna eat!", He said irritatedly. After a few pestering Virat spoke "Jassi I know you are irritated for some reason you can share it with us!"

"Why don't you understand bhai?? I don't wanna talk!! Just leave me alone for some time!!", Jassi screamed and all of them stood there dumbfounded.

"Sorry bhai! I didn't mean it like that!! Please bhai! I am really sorry and I really don't wanna eat!" He said and Virat nodded saying, "It's okay!! I understand!!"

Jassi, on the other hand, did not miss the slight hurt in his eyes, and he felt horrible, but he couldn't help himself.

"This Jassi is not our Jassi!!" Shreyas exclaimed as the four of them walked away, questioning Jassi's behaviour.

"What? Tumhaara matlab hai yeh ek behroopiya hai?", Hardik asked and Virat said, "Please say no! I can't have a behroopiya on the field!"

"No yaar! I meant that our Jassi is not his usual self!! Something is wrong!", Shrey said.

"And we need to find it out", Jinks said and the rest of them nodded their heads determined.

They met up with others and told them about what happened and now all were worried on how to bring back their old Jassi and what was actually wrong!

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿