|8|

Everyone was back from the tour, spending time with their families and messaging each other on a daily basis, and the most common topic, much to Jassi's chagrin, was 'How will he woo his crush?' And, much to his fear, the person who gave him the m...

Everyone was back from the tour, spending time with their families and messaging each other on a daily basis, and the most common topic, much to Jassi's chagrin, was 'How will he woo his crush?' And, much to his fear, the person who gave him the most ideas was The Great Hardik Pandya.

" Nushkie! Do you remember we were searching for designers to renovate our farmhouse? " Virat said as he settled himself on the couch after giving Anushka chocolate ice cream she had asked for. " Yupp! " She said still eating the ice cream with all her attention.

" Jassi's sister, Juhika is getting her house renovated and has recommended their designer to me for our farmhouse! " Virat said looking onto Anushka. " Name? " She asked her phone in her hand ready to search the designer Virat was talking about. Virat forwaded his phone with the work page open and told her name " Sanjana Goenka! "

" A Freelance Interior Designer! But I've never heard of her! " Anushka said " She has experience right? " She further asked to make sure she chooses the right person. " As per the way Juhika praised her I guess she does really nice work!! See the designs! " He said pointing the designs on the Instagram page.

" Indeed! They are amazing! She has talent and seeing the reviews I guess she is really good and professional too!! " Anushka said viewing the highlights of the reviews of people. " Yeah! And even Jassi likes her! " Virat said excited that Anushka agreed to hire Sanjana.

" What? " Anushka asked to make sure she heard it correct. " I... I me-mean Jassi likes he-her wor-work! Yeah work! " Virat said fumbling with words. " See baby! Papa doesn't know how to lie and still lies! " Anushka said talking to her baby while caressing her baby bump.

" Na baby! Tell Mumma that Papa isn't lying! " Virat replied to which Anushka looked at him skeptically and said " The baby doesn't buy that! " " Obviously she won't buy that! She doesn't have money! " Virat said trying to crack a joke to divert the attention and laughed on his own joke which soon died seeing Anushka glare at him.

" I'll break this lamp on your head Virat! Just say it already! " Anushka said keeping hold on the table lamp. " Ok! Ok! Fine! Pehle woh chhodo! " Virat said and Anushka left the lamp and waited for him to say.

" Woh Jassi likes Sanjana and we boys are being the bestest brothers and setting them up! " Virat said and Anushka completed saying " And that is why you need to meet her! " And Virat nodded his head.

" Interesting!! Jassi ka pehla pehla pyaar! " Anushka repeated the Bollywood tadka in her taking control as she pictured them in her mind. " Done!! " She said after a minute.

✦✧✦✧

" Yayy!!!! " Sanjana was dancing around the whole house rejoicing. She held Kaira's hand and twirled her around happily. " Aah!! Di! Chakkar aa raha hai! Hua kya woh toh bataao!! " She said confused seeing her sister.

" Sorry!! Par mujhse excitement control hi nahi ho rahi!! " Sanjana said stopping with a huge smile. " Kis baat ki excitement? " Kaira asked again and Sanjana replied saying " Dil thaam ke baithiye kahi aapke per tale zameen na khisak jaaye!! " And Kaira rolled her eyes.