New OC changes (please read; very important)

Hey everyone, I just came to tell you the my OC has changed only a little bit! The art up above is not mine, it belongs to @WolfStories01. She mad it for me!! ...... and just so you know, that shadow beside me is not the same shadow. It's a different shadow from a different universe, but I'll talk about that later. Anyway, if you want to know more about my OC, I'll put everything ok the bottom. And one more thing, slots are still open for you're own OC to join!!!
(Quick note, I'm gonna do my OC for boom and modern)

BOOM

Name: paige

Full name: paige the hedgeCat

Gender: female

Siblings/Family: sonic ( twin brother) Nathaniel (younger lost brother)

Age: 15

Mobian/DNA: HedgeCag (a mix between a hedgehog and a cat.... will be explained later on)

Crush: shadina (and just to be clear again, she's not a genderbend of shadow in this universe OR genetically mad, she was a born hedgehog. I'll make a chapter on that later)

Likes: chili dogs (but is still more healthy than sonic) running, singing, sonadow, annoying shadow, kicking ass, and science and astronomy.

Dislikes: her brother being mad at her, moments being ruined, M.sonamy, soggy chili dog, annoyance, and Dr.Eggman.

Past:(keep in mind this is not really a past, this is just how I got turn into a hedgeCat) long story short, had a fight with shadina, got caught by egghead, things happened (basically the whole fiasco like unleashed.... but tyrnd into a hedgeCat instead) got heald... a little, found out the can't turn her back and BAM! That's how she got turnd into a hedgeCat...

MODERN

Name: paige

Full name: paige the hedgehog

Gender: female

Siblings/Family: sonic (twin brother) sonia (older sister) manic (younger brother) Queen Aleena (mom) King Jules ( dad)

Age: 15

Mobian/DNA: Hedgehog

Crush: shadina (same with this shadina. They just met each other differently)

Likes: dancing, singing, pizza, playing guitar, embarrassing sonic and shadow with sonadow, sonadow, technology, hanging out, running, and extreme racing

Dislikes: eggman (of course), rouge flirting with her, loud noises, crowds, fake chaos emeralds, and sonic's three froms (EXE, dark, and fleetway)

Past: Eh, there isn't much to say....

And that's the end for my OC information. Being honest though, this was just to tell you guys I'm not dead 🤣. But don't worry, I'll try to have a chapter out by next wee since I have spring break. Anyway, I'll see ya later my lovely readers! Bye!!!