Shadina and no dares

*continuing on to what happened two day ago*

Me: SHADINA!?!?!?

Shadina:*smirks* heh long time no see...faker.

Sonic/shadow: FAKER!?!?!

Me:*pounces on shadina* what are you doing here. I thought I got rid of you!

Shadina: whoa whoa whoa hey can you get of me so I can explain!?

Me:*blushes and glares* fine.

Sonic: ya sis can you explain who she is, why she is here, and most importantly...WHY DID SHE CALL YOU FAKER THATS ME AND SHADOWS THING!?!?!?

Me:*gets off shadina* well to answer your first question, this is shadina the hedgehog and I dont know why she's here and hopefully shadina can answer that last question.

Shadina:*gets up* well for you information, first of all I come from another dimension.

(Not a genderbend dimension.)

Shadina: a dimension where everything is dark and-

Me: egey very very egey.

Shadina: shut up fa-

Me: dont call me that!

Sonic: ya um can you explain that part, when you call her, MY sister a faker.

Shadina: oh so your paige's brother, she minchined you before. Anyway I call her faker because she's a real fake tourds me, but come to think of it she's not even good enough to be my fake.

Me:*sigh* pls no sonic adventure 2 reference, there fun but right know you need to explain why you here and how.

Shadow: what do you mean "how?"

Me: I kicked her into another dimension because she was trying to ruine are world.

Everyone but me and shadina:WHAT!?!?!?

Shadina: ugh, dont remind me.

Sonic: sis why didn't you tell me...or us.

Me: sonic it was my fight and I didn't want you or the others to get hurt. But, anyway shadina, care to tell how and why are you here?

Shadina: oh ya, well I some how fond a chaos emerald in that dimension YOU kicked me in.

Everyone but shadina: wait a chaos emerald?

Sonic/shadow: what's that.

Shadina: well it's-.

*after shadina explained everything.(I'm lazy to write the explanation 😅)

Me: so your saying that you changed and you wan to stay awhile until you found a home?

Shadina: yes

Me: how can I still trust you after everything you did.

Shadina: look, I said in sorry and here *takes out a chaos emerald*

Me: i-is that the chaos emerald, why are you giving it to me?

Shadina: to say sorry, but this doesn't mean I like you now...so are you going to take it or not.

Me:*blushes a bit* ya sure *sigh* fine you can stay but only for a few days or intill you find you own home.

Shadina: ok "boss."

Me: pls..dont call me that.

Shadina: fine...anyway you going to introduce me to your friends.

Me: oh ya, this is sonic as you may know.

Sonic: what's up.

Me: and this is shadow, he's as egey as you are.

Shadow: grrrrr PAIGE I-

Me: and this is tails hes the genus scientist around here-

Tails: hi there.

Me: oh and cant for get big knux over here *whisper* he's a bit dumb.

Knuckles: hi I'm knuckles and welcome to my hut.

Me: uhh knuckles this is my hut.

Knuckles: oh......then what am I doing here?

Me:*rolls eyes* also we got sticks here she's uhh well a little paranoid about things.

Sticks: I am not paranoid! *looks at her shadow* STOP FOLLOWING ME!!!

Me:*sigh* and last but not least, cream she's the nicest rabbit ever.

Cream: hi Miss shadina!

Shadina: hm...I see, and do you All live together or-

Me: no well me and sonic live together but the other have there ow hut. Oh and if you going to be living with us we have to stay intact. *gives her a watch caller*

Shadina: thx...I guess. get any questions yesterday.

Me:no but we will get one soon.

Sonic: ya well I think it's time to end the chapter cause it's like *looks at time* 12:45 IN THE MORNING!!

Me: wow, I guess we should go, well bye everyone.

Everyone: BYE!!!

(The real time where I am)

(Make sure to ask questions and do dare for me, the others, and shadina, also tell me who I should be shipped with in the comments if it a girl or boy I dont care

(Make sure to ask questions and do dare for me, the others, and shadina, also tell me who I should be shipped with in the comments if it a girl or boy I dont care.....unless its Dave or eggman😅)