Paigeina and sonadow truth or dares part 1

Me:*humming "live and learn"*

Sonic:*humming along with paige*

Tails:*mumbling* live and learn hanging on the edge of tomorrow-

Me: from the works of yesterday-

Sonic: live and learn-

Amy:*joins in* if you beg or if you borrow-

Sonic: live and learn-

Me: you may never find your way! *takes put guitar (yes I have one)*

[Guitar solo]

Me:*stops guitar* ok, that was random. Sorry!

Tails: well to be fair it is a catchy song. Also if you hegehogs have sensitive ears how do you and sonic play your guitars so loud!

Me: and that was a random question. Also dont ask me ask are dad.

Tails: dad?

Me: ya, SEGA.

Tails: Ohhh. Well this was a random start.

Me: and that was random of you for saying that, anyway hey everyone and welcome back to SONIC BOOM truth or dare.

Shadow: for once you do a properly interdiction.

Me: stop blurting things out randomly.

Shadow: you literally just sang "live and learn" out loud like, a minute ago and your telling me to stop blirting thing put randomly.

Me: yes.

Shadow:*sigh* *rolls eyes* can we just start.

Me: fine, we'll rezoom to where we were last time.

Me: the first one is from Wolfstories01. He/she has a some truths for us, it says:"modern team what do you think of boom team? Same for boom team."

M.sonic: what do we think of the boom team?

M.me: ya, there basically asking what do we think about ore boom selfs.

Me: yep, its still weird that you call us boom versions of you.

M.me: yep, and it's still weird that you keep blurting out random things.

Me: sorry, cant help it.

M.me: whatever, sonic you go first.

M.sonic: well I think that the boom team is really cool, also, I cant believe I'm saying this but, I kinda wish I had there eggman.

Eggman: of course you do, you know speaking of me, where is modern me?

M.sonic: oh, he's probably still in mobias trying to think of a dumb plan to take us down but he usually fails at.

Sonic: sounds just like are egg-head.

Eggman: HEY!

Me: and where getting of topic again, although that is true good one modern bro.