Paigeina and soadow truth or dares part 2

Me: annnnnd where backed. Hello everyone and welcome back to SONIC BOOM truth or dare. Sorry I didn't finish part two on Friday I had alot of work to do.

Sonic: plus, eggman attacked right befor she started her homework.

(Just because eggman joined us, doesn't mean he cant attack from time to time XD)

Everyone:*groans and glares at eggman*

Eggman: what!? I had the perfect opportunity to destroy you all, and I took it... but if it wasn't for a serten black and red female hegehog-

Me: thanks for being more specific on witch black and red hegehog... we have too many.

Shadina: and what's that supposed to mean?

Me: oh, nothing.

Shadina:*glares at paige*

Eggman: anyway, if it wasn't for shadina I would've won the fight.

Sonic: no you wouldn't.

Eggman: I would've!

Me: egg-breath, you never win, regardless whether we have shadina or not.... you know if I say it like that it feels like where using shadina.

Eggman: hey you said it not me.

Me: oh shut it eggman, you know I didn't mean it.

Silver:*comes out of know where* or did you?

Everyone:AH!!!

Silver:*disappears*

(I feel like I had to do that because silver is always assuming things)

Me: ummm...... I think where all going crazy, let's just continue on to the last dare we had.

Everyone: yeaaaaah.

Amy: what dare where we on last time?

Me: I think we where on the one where me and shadow had to say something nice to each other. I already said something, so now its your turn shadow.

Shadow: fine..... I like that she's as competitive as her brother.

Me: well we are twins.*in head* and you will soon be my brother in law.

Shadow: that's true.

Everyone: .....

Tails: well we got thru that dare real fast.

Me: yep! Now on to the next one.

WolfslStories01: I dare cream to ask "what is love and ships?" Good luck guys!😜

Me: ya, pfff, your gonna need that luck.

Cream: why?

Me: oh no reason.

Cream: um, ok.*walks up tot tails* hey tails, what is love... and what are ships?

Tails: umm, well the love thing is easy, but witch love do you want to know?

Cream: huh?

Tails: you see there are three kids of love. The first one is: family love. The second one is: sisterly brotherly love like sonic and paige. And the third one is: the lovers love.