meet moon the wolf!

Me: hi everyone, and welcome back to SONIC BOOM truth or dare. Today where going to do the last dare we didn't get to since we didn't have enough time.

Sticks: I think we had enough time, you where just to embraced.

Me:*blushes* n-no, I just, uh... didn't want to waste someone's time, reading a 2287 word page. (BTW that's actually how much words was in the last chapter)

Sticks: hmmm, you make a good point...-

Me:*in mind* phew.

Sticks: for now.

Me:*stiffens up*

Amy: so anyway, are you going to dare or what.

Me: yes, but befor we do, I want to introduce you to someone.

M.sonic: wait we got a new person!

Me: yep, ok moon, come on in!

M.shadow: wait moon? That's my sister!

Me/sonic: you have a sister!?

Moon:*comes in and sees shadow: hey bro.

M.shadow: hey sis.

Me: WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US YOU HAVE A SISTER!!

M.shadow: never asked.

Me: but she's the one who's been asking truth or dare two chapters ago, how did you not recognize her!?

M.shadow: hm, I thought her username looked familiar, I just didn't want to make a big fuss out of it.

Me:*sigh* well, anyway, everyone, meet moon the wolf! Everyone introduce yourselves!

M.sonic:I'm sonic.. sonic the-

Moon: sonic the hedgehog, technically M.sonic. Yeah, yeah, I know, my brother told me all about you. Constantly bragging about how hot and-

M.shadow: SHUT UP!

Moon: *smirks*

M.sonic:*blushes* I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear anything...

M.shadow: yeah, you do that. *blushing*

Moon: and you dont need to bother telling me who everyone is, I already know everyone, especially sticks and cream.

Stick/cream: hi moon!

Me: wow, I guess she already knows half of are crew.

Moon: I know all of them, I just haven't me them face to face.

Me: yeah.. that's what I ment.

Moon: hm, well, I know everyone but that black and red female hegehog over there. *points at shadina*

Me: oh! That shadina. I dont know why, but it felt like shadow and shadina where brother and sister. No afence moon.

Moon: none taken. I mean I see why.

Shadina:*rolls eyes* please dont compar me with him.