A/n and people joining

Hey guess the "boom" crue or going to do are own dares for awhile some can get more dares in. When we get more dares I'll do at least a few of them in each chapter.

Just so you know, our own truths and dares start tomorrow also I may want to add some people so if you want to get picked and join the truth  and dares with us

To inter the contest

Name:

Gender:

Cruch:(so i can make something happen between you two)

Animal/human:

Family/siblings:

Others and personalities:
__________________________________

My account example

Name: paige the hedgehog

Gender: female

Cruch: shadina

Animal/human: hegehog

Family/siblings: brother is sonic

Others and personalities: I have speed like my brother, I can swim but my brother keeps me protected. For weapons I have a whip and a katana. I can be very strong (not as strong as knuckles) and gets overprotective of my friends and family. When I get mad I turn into dark paige, but that rarely happens. I am very flexible when I want to be. My personality is alot like my brother but I'm more aggressive. I dont really like shadow that much but I tend to help him sometimes. I may have a time crush on shadina but I dont really know. Able to use chaos energy but doesn't know yet.

And that's all remember to inter the contest how I showed you above in THIS particular comment section now bye everyone.

(I know you probably know already but just incase, this is what I look like but I have a ruby on my four-head)

Also if you can or if you have one send a picture of you animal/human if you cant, make on deviantart art or something and send the link to me or pu it in the comments section

Also if you can or if you have one send a picture of you animal/human if you cant, make on deviantart art or something and send the link to me or pu it in the comments section. But you dont have to if you dont want to.