𝟰

I really should be getting ready for finals :/

I ran

and ran

and ran

Until I slammed into a pair of legs, then falling to the ground. I looked up frightened for a moment only to see Josh, relief washed over me as tears started to spill out of my eyes.

Josh was like my big brother.

"woah, hey, Thea whats wrong" He asked quickly worried. Not able to speak I just cried. Worried and not knowing what to do he picked me up and vamping back to Marcel and his packs residence.

Placing my on the couch then curling up, still sobbing. Marcel, Davina and Kol rushed in, then seeing me crying, ran over- or for Marcel, vamped over. Kol, being my uncle quickly asked me what was wrong, hugging me.

After I was done crying I told them everything.

Davina nearly broke all the glass, Marcel was trying not to break anything, and Kol had a murderous look in his eyes.

"Nope. No, I'm gonna kill 'em! How could they forget?!" Marcel growled

I didn't want anyone to die!

"I'm with Marcel on this one!" Davina gritted through her teeth.

Davina!

And Kol- Kol looked like he was going to murder everyone.

Even Josh looked angry, and I never knew he could look that angry. But then he came up with an idea "what if we had a party here? We could just invite some of the others"

They all looked at one another, then turning back to me. "Well, as much as I want to kill them, what do you think Thea?"

I thought for a moment.

"yeah, I think it's good" finally cracking a little smile.

So Marcel invited some of his 'crew' and mayyyy have compelled them to  bring gifts, but he wouldn't admit to that.

And the party was great, I finally felt happy.

Just a short little chapter, I didn't really know what to do.