authors note - not an update!

Well hi all

So I just wanted to say a few things because this book is still being read and that is so insane to me.

I started this book in 2020, back when I was very new to writing and was going through my very awkward phase that everyone goes through when they're a teenager. So it's crazy how some of you guys still enjoy it and read it without cringing, I know I couldn't.

The way some of y'all still interact with this is awesome.

But I'm taking the opportunity to let any obx, marvel, hp, thg, and twd fans out there that I have some new books published and in the works. If you are one of those people then it would mean the world to me if you went and checked them out and give the same love that you gave this

You guys helped me out so much with my motivation and it has constantly inspired me to keep writing. So the only reason I haven't deleted this piece is because I have the opportunity to look back at my first real work, no matter how unoriginal or bad it is.

Okay i'm done with the sentimental bs and lets appreciate you guys and managing to get through the whole book like yall are superheros.

And I have one question for you guys.

Would anybody be interested in a rewrite of this book?? A total rewrite, plot changes and just overall better writing because that's something I would be totally up for! Please let me know your thoughts and ideas!!.

But seriously, thank y'all sm :)