𝟏𝟕

-She calls Kol 'Dad', and calls Davina 'Mom.' Also referring to Marcel, Josh, Jackson, and Scott as her brothers

I'm sorry in advance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢʀɪᴇᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏꜱᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ʟɪꜰᴇᴛɪᴍᴇ-- ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜱᴜꜰꜰᴇʀɪɴɢ, ʙᴜᴛ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

Maybe what happens to us is determined by the universe, and the way we are seen as an individual

Maybe what happens to us is determined by the universe, and the way we are seen as an individual. Not needing an explanation. Maybe that's just how the universe works, it recycles every bit of who were were and goes on to be someone else. Maybe we live in most other people, people who knew us and carry our memory with them. 

What happens isn't decided by us, There's usually a sort of peace that comes with the finality of things in life.

Athena didn't want to activate her vampire side, not yet. She wanted children, a life with the people she loved, then she would just die and come back.

It seemed all too simple. 

The current problems were still surfaced, but Little did Athena Claire know her old family would come sooner than expected. That they made it to the small town of Beacon Hills, hidden in a local motel.

Dear old aunt Dahlia was still in the running, pissing off the supernatural group of friends more. School was like our safe place, Dahlia wouldn't do anything public.

At school, it was like all time in the outside world stopped.

Most of them had summer jobs, she volunteered at the Animal Clinic mostly. Though, given the recent events, we have put many things on hold.

On another note, Hope never called anymore, she hasn't since last year. Guess it was finally time she forgot about her own twin sister, but she honestly didn't care.

Why should she? It's Hope's loss.

◈◈◈◈◈

The Mikaelson's saw her, Athena Dawn Mikaelson was as clear as day. Hope had tried protesting, "You can't blame her for not wanting to leave, she's finally happy!" But nobody listened to the young girls protests.

Athena was walking along the sidewalk with a redhead and a blonde girl. Hope couldn't help but stare at the blonde girl a bit longer.

On another note, Athena had noticed them and froze in her tracks. Why were they here? Not the best timing.

She continued to walk away and brush herself off like nothing happened. The Originals were hurt but they knew they deserved it.

(Thea's pov)