𝟏𝟎

I think my humor is broken ^^

Anywayyy, Marcel's letter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kol had come over yesterday and told me what happened, they had no right to be upset!

It was all their doing.

He had given me a letter Thea left, I lift up the flap of the envelope and read.

'Dear Marcel and Josh,

I wanted to first thank you guys for helping me once I activated my curse, I would have been lost without you. My birthdays were always better when you planned them.

You both are and always will be, my big brothers, even if we are not blood. Being there for me was the best thing you could do, it's immensely appreciated.

Don't kill them, if anything they should think about what they've done.

Do me a favor and don't go picking fights or wars with anyone, please?

Josh, call me if you meet any guys (my new number is on the back)

Talk to Kol, he's got something.

I love and miss you,

Your little sister, Athena'

I was nearly crying, but why would I admit that. I would be sure to give Josh the letter.

I would respect her wishes and keep the peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We need to find her!" Growled Klaus in anger for his missing daughter.

"Her cloaking spell is powerful, beyond any I have seen" replied Freya in shame, sitting at the table in front of a map.

"Well try Harder!" Klaus demanded once again, but was interrupted by Elijah. "Calm now brother, we will find her."

"She doesn't want to be found" Hope of all people spoke up from the corner. "And you really think she would want to come back?" Eyes were on her now.

"You guys literally forgot she existed!" Hope was raising her voice now, she was really missing her sister.

"Hope-" Hayley tried to console her but was cut off. "No, you don't get any buts, or excuses or anything!"

"I lost my sister, due to you inmatureness! You forgot about her for nearly 5 years! While Uncle kol, Aunt Davina, Marcel, Cheryl, Josh and I were the only ones who cared for her!"

"You don't deserve her forgivness"

Everyone was speechless by the 12 year old, but they had every right to be. Rebekah broke the silence, "Cheryl?" Clearly never knowing who Athena was friends with.

"Thea's best friend" Kol interrupts before Hope can escalate the situation any farther.

"But none of you would even know that would you? You never payed attention?" Now Kol was getting angry.

"Did you even love her?!"

Kol is pinned against the wall at that statement by Klaus, "HOW DARE YOU" he snarled. Memories are going through his mind, back with the book..

Kol pushes his brother back, noticing he faltered. Davina went and grabbed his arm, dragging him back out muttering "they aren't worth it, we'll call her, yeah?"

Klaus wasn't meant to hear it but he did, and it sends him over the edge.

"WHERE IS SHE!" Using his vamp speed he runs over to Davina, "away from you!"

"But you do know?" Elijah came forward, placing a hand on his brothers shoulder. "We weren't the only ones"

It took Elijah a lot of strength to hold him back, he wanted to find his daughter. Hayley eventually managed to grab her phone.

(Lets pretend there was no password)

He sees the contact name 'Thea' and knows, he calls.

And she answers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--Back with Athena and Co. in a resturant--

We were eating and I had then gotten a call from Davina, ready missing her I answered.

"Hey Vina, miss me already?"

"Aunt Vina?"

No answer, I felt a slight pang of worry

"Hello?" I ask again.

Then I heard his voice

"Athena?"

"Where are you?"

I heard Davina in the background trying to grab the phone.

"Come home"

My father and Mother.

Trying to find me?

I couldn't speak, I felt Cheryl place a hand on my shoulder, she could most likely hear who it was.

I hung up, taking a deep breath for comfort. Murphy and Aurora both gave me a questioning look but I ignored it.

We were in New Mexico still, we had stopped for a quick bite to eat but we couldn't stay, now that they were looking for me.

It seems like the cloaking spell worked, they would've found me by now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I heard her voice

"Hey Vina, miss me already?"

She paused

"Aunt Vina?"

"Hello?"

I didn't know what to say

"Athena?" I ask.

"Where are you?" I ask again, not hearing a response.

Hayley steps forward, "come home" she says pleadingly.

We hear someone else over the line say 'it's okay'

And she hangs up

A single tear slips down my face at hearing my daughters voice, Hope was right.

We don't deserve her forgiveness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this took so long to post

School has been breathing down my neck lately.