𝟗

I have a toddler right next to me, so I'm sorry if there are grammatical errors

I also wanted to point out that Athena has a photographic memory? maybe

And Is played by Mackenzie Foy, If you forgot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Hope's Pov)

I place the letters on Athena's bed just like she instructed. I open mine and start to read.

'Dear Sister,

I thank you for all you have done for me in the past months. I don't blame you for what happened I'm just grateful that you have kept your promise to never forget me.

And I shall never forget you.

I must say, you could have worked something out between Mom and Dad so they wouldn't have forgotten me. But it's too late. 

Because you are reading this, the plan worked. Cheryl and I have left and don't know when we will return. Just know, I'm thankful to have had a sister like you. I love and miss you,

Your Sister, Athena.'

I'm sobbing now, I'll miss her too. How could the family have done this!? 

I remember a memory from a few years ago..

Athena sits across from me, holding my hands as we chant a spell. She stops, "Wait, I don't think this is safe Hope!" she tries and warns me. I ignore her and continue to chant, she backs away.

Birds by our window stop chirping, then a loud explosion.

I'm thrown a few feet away, as is Athena. I try and get to her as the family bursts into our room. Dad takes one look at us and pushes Athena against the wall.

(Athena's pov in the memory)

I'm thrown back, ringing in my ears, vision blurry. I had tried to warn Hope, but she wouldn't listen. I whimper as I'm shoved up against a wall, my eyes focus and see Dad's eyes looking back at me.

"WE DON'T HURT FAMILY" He bellows, tears in my eyes. If i wasn't hurt already, I was now. He drops me and I don't bother to catch myself. I sob silently to myself as they leave the room.

(Memory over)

Hearing my cries, the others run into the room and see me, all I can do is point to the letters.

I love you sis.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Freya's Pov)

The room was bare, Hope was sitting on the bed with a letter in her hand crying. Why was she crying? I grabbed the letter with my name printed on, and I slowly open it.