╰ 𝘎𝘖𝘕𝘌 𝘔𝘈𝘋

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

the three of you walk to the station waiting for the train. you glanced at kuroo who currently at his phone, typing. "who are you texting with?" you asked trying not to sound rude.

"uh, a friend...?"

"so i'm not your friend?" you jokingly said.

"what do you mean y/n-chan?" 

"you dumbass, you can reply to that so called friend faster than my fathers racing car while you can't even reply to my messages?"

"wait wha-"

"you even muted me, how that shit hurts huh." you spat, the train exactly arrived as you entered inside.

"it's not like that" kuroo said but you didn't heard it as soon as you entered the train.

kenma quietly listened to the both of you busy playing with his psp.

you avoided kuroo as soon you entered the school

you avoided kuroo as soon you entered the school. even in class. the boys curiously looked to the both of you, kinda surprised why the both of you are strangely quiet.

"ehem ehem, " yamamoto cleared his throat. "isn't it too uh– quiet...?"

"you think so too?" kai replied, knowing you and kuroo probably had a fight.

"eh? i think it's not? " lev tilted his head curious of what were his upperclassmen are talking about.

"what a dumbass" yaku snickered.

"i heard that yaku-san!"

"so what? want me to kick your ass?"

"i can literally-"

"literally what?" yaku spat out glaring at lev.

you listened to them, finishing your lunch. "i can't watch you practice later guys." you bluntly said.

"eh? why?" yamamoto whined.

"they uhm i– i have something to discuss with my parents later."

"about what?" this time kai asked.

"some stuff about my future, im gonna get going first i have something to get in the student council office, so see you guys tomorrow i guess?" you said standing up.

"oh okay okay, i guess"

"please try to watch later l/n-san" yamamoto whined again.

"i can't, i'll try tomorrow" you smiled, placing your hand to kenma leaning down.

"i'm gonna go, don't wait for me i'll go home first." you  whispered to him side eyeing kuroo who sits beside kenma.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

guess who's back! yeah its me 🤠
thank u for the 1k read guys, i really appreciated it, im really sorry for not updating for so long school rlly sucks.