╰ 𝘓𝘈𝘊𝘒 𝘖𝘍 𝘉𝘙𝘈𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘌𝘓𝘓𝘚

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

"i can't do it anymore!" i groaned as i rest my head on the table. the two male averted their gaze on me and sigh. "need my brain cells chibi-chan?" kuroo jokingly said.

"hell no, i don't need your dumb cells." kenma snickered at your comment. "you're so mean to me Y/N-chan" you chuckled and raise your head while sticking your tongue to him.

"did i say stuck your tongue one more time im going to bite it? you really want me to bite it huh? chibi-chan." kuroo smirk at you. "kinky bastard" i rest my head on the table again to hide my flustered face.

"aw, is the great chibi-chan flustered?" said kuroo teasingly. "s-shut up nerd rooster" shit why did i stutter? i mentally slap myself. not gonna lie tho, that's kinda hot. kenma just minding his own business, focused on his psp.

you were alone with kuroo at your side teaching you some chemistry shits

you were alone with kuroo at your side teaching you some chemistry shits. you rest your chin on your palm while admiring his features.

"you get it now chibi-chan?" kuroo looked at you catching your gaze. both of you stared at each others eyes as he leaned slowly cupping your right cheek and resting his other arm on your side.

you just freeze on your spot at the sudden action of him. he caress your cheeks with his thumb. "there's an ink on your cheek chibi-chan" he chuckled and removes his hand.

you look away as you feel your cheeks heating up. you slap your both cheeks cursing to yourself of the thought he was going to kiss you, thankfully kenma left a while ago. "you okay chibi-chan?" you look at kuroo. "y-yeah im just kinda s-sleepy." he hummed and closes the book. "i think thats it for tonight, you should rest its kinda late tho."

you nodded and escorted him outside your house. "thank you for today, see you tomorrow!" you said as kuroo flashes his signature smirk. "the great Y/N is thanking me? thats new." you punches his stomach lightly. "baka, go get home i know you're tired" his smirk grew wider. "what?" you furrowed your eyebrow confusingly.

"you're worried about me huh?" he playfully wiggled his eyebrow still smirking at you. "tch, as if, good night" you turned around to get back inside but he suddenly grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a tight hug. "tets–" he cutted you off.

"let me hug you for a while." he said snuggled at your neck. you hug him back and caress his hair. after a couple of minutes he pulled off and pats your head. "good night chibi-chan, see you tomorrow." he smiled at you and left. you got inside and run upstairs to your room. you jumped on your bed and burry yourself into your pillow clutching it tight while squealing, fangirling for kuroo. what a simp.

"oh my gooood! he smiled! he fucking smiled and thats– thats OH MY GOD!" you were smiling like a crazy and rolling back and forth then suddenly someone was knocking at your door probably one of your maids.

"miss l/n, are you okay? i heard you were screaming" she ask with a worrying tone. "yeah im fine! i just saw some cockroach on my bathroom!" you lied. "okay ill just clean your room tomorrow" she said as you heard her footsteps fading away.

                   AUTHOR'S NOTE

another chapter for y'all, sorry for the slow updates im trying to finish my modules and my head is aching like a bitch