╰ 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘉𝘌𝘎𝘐𝘕𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘎

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

"Y/N-chan!" i stopped walking through the school hallway and looked where the voice came from. there is it, the boy i secretly in love with, running towards me with kenma trailing behind. "why did you not walk with us today?" kuroo asked pouting slightly. "sorry, i woke up early today."

me, kuroo and kenma are best friends when we were kids til now. i'm also third year, same class as kuroo. and kenma being a second year. i like- no, i love him since we were in middle school, me and kuroo were really close that you will thought were dating, but irl nah i hope so.

kenma knows about my feelings to our other best friend and kuroo being a dumb rooster, he didn't get the hint i gave to him.

"chibi-chan!" i didn't notice kuroo called me multiple times and waved a hand to my face. "o-oh what were you saying? and where's kenma? " "i said were here and kenma parted ways a while ago." we entered our classroom and i seated to the back near the window.

the teacher came in after some minutes and started to lecture. i started to get bored when i suddenly feel someone hit me with a crumpled paper. i looked beside me and saw a smirking rooster head at me.

i picked quickly the paper and read it. 'you gonna watch our practice later?' i playfully rolled my eyes at him. he literally know i come to their practice everyday.

balls hitting the ground, screeching of shoes can be heard outside the gym

balls hitting the ground, screeching of shoes can be heard outside the gym. i opened the door slightly and peeked my head. "oh y/n-chan! your here to watch your man again?" yaku teases me while smirking. "w-what? im here to watch y'all." "whatever you say y/n-chan"

"chibi-chan you're here!" i saw kuroo exited the storage room with a tall grey haired foreigner. wait what? foreigner? "as always, and i'm not that small, you're just taller 3 inches than me."

"whatever you say chibi-chan" he smirk emphasizing the last word. "is this our manager kuroo-san?" the tall boy beside him asked.

"no this is my friend and classmate, l/n y/n." the other male eyes widened. "you're the daughter of the famous racer and the daughter of the owner of l/n company?!"

i smiled at him. "yeah, i supposed you're new here?" he scratch the back of his head. "y-yeah, i'm lev haiba first year."

"oh first year? you're tall for a first year." before he can reply to me yaku called him. "nice to meet you l/n-senpai" he bowed and run towards yaku.

i sit at the bench, their coach is not here today. they divided the teams into two and start playing. after a few sets, they take a break. kuroo sit beside me chugging down his water bottle, i grab the towel resting on his shoulder and wipes his sweats on his forehead. "you stinky rooster" i scrunched my nose playfully.

"meanie chibi-chan" he flicks my forehead and i rubbed it whining to him. "bitch that hurts" he chuckled at me. "WHY DON'T YOU GUYS DATE ALREADY?!" "GO GET A ROOM!" i turn my gaze to them as i saw them watching us, i feel my cheeks heated. kuroo stand up and clap his hands. "last game and we can go home!"

me, kuroo and kenma were silently walking through the streets, the practice finished a while ago

me, kuroo and kenma were silently walking through the streets, the practice finished a while ago. "here's my stop, goodnight." kenma said still focusing on his psp. "goodnight ken, see you tomorrow!" "goodnight kenma" me and kuroo both said and wave to kenma.

"so," kuroo started.

"so what?"

"what are you going to do after we graduate?"

"um i don't know, probably go to university and be the next owner of our company." i shrugged my shoulders.

"but you always dream to be like your dad?"

i smiled at the thought he still remembers i always want to be a racer like dad. "yeah, here's my stop thank you for walking me home." "no problem chibi-chan, goodnight" he patted my head and kisses the top of it.

my eyes widened and blushes, i know its not even the first time he kisses my head, my forehead or my cheeks, its just, its just you know when you have a feeling to a certain person. "g-goodnight to you too tetsu" "aw is princess y/n flustered?" his signature smirk plastered on his face. "go get home, baka!" i flicked his forehead. "ouch that hurts chibi-chan" he rubbed his forehead.

"thats for flicking my forehead earlier" i stucked my tounge at him. "stuck your tounge one more time im going to bite it." kuroo said and start walking. "see ya tomorrow chibi-chan!" his back facing me while waving.

"the fuck he said?" i opened the gate while thinking what he said before leaving. stuck your tounge one more time im going to bite it.

i feel my cheeks heated and i opened the door. "you're home- are you okay sweetie?!" i looked at my mom sitting on the couch with her macbook on her lap. "i-im okay mom, you're early today" i immediately change the topic.
"there's no meeting today so i decided to go home early than usual." she smiled.

"thats good don't overwork yourself mom." i said as i got upstairs to my bedroom.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

fr, this is my second book. im currently rewriting the hawks x reader one. did you saw it? no❤️

let's just say you're 5'8 in this story, sorry if you're taller or shorter.