╰ 𝘓𝘌𝘝'𝘚 𝘚𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

two days had passed, it's now the day where the boys are leaving for the training camp. you wake up early as you make a promise to kenma and kuroo that you will accompany them before they leave. of course you approve kuroo to go after he bother you non-stop, you were totally going to approve him but you just tease him a bit.

you grab your bag and headed downstairs, you saw your mom and dad eating in their work outfit. ah yes you forgot they were leaving early as usual. so this was kinda surprise that you will see them in the morning, sometimes when you woke up and go to school they were gone at their work, sometimes they got home late. as an only child with a big fucking house, it was totally boring.

"goodmorning sweetie!" your mom greeted you as you pull a chair beside her. you greeted her back and your dad.

"goodmorning to you too princess, you're early today hmm?"

the maid place your glass of milk to the table. you thanked the maid and sip. "the boys will leaving today, i promise to accompany them before they leave." your dad nod, humming.

you and the other boys are now in front of the school ground waiting for the others

you and the other boys are now in front of the school ground waiting for the others. "i will miss your beautiful face Y/N-chaaan!" said yamamoto with tears in his eyes. you laugh at him. smacking his head. "baka, it's not like you guys will not come back" the others laugh as well while yamamoto wipes his fake tears.

"sorry im late!" lev interrupted, all of you turn your gaze to lev with a girl. "another beautiful girl!" yamamoto shouted. the girl beside lev chuckles. "im alissa haiba, lev's older sister." she bowed slightly, smiling sweetly.

"she's beautiful, aren't she?" you heard kuroo whispered. you turn your head to him and nodded your head feeling a bit dejected. not gonna lie she is really beautiful. lev introduces each member and you as well.

the others arrived a while ago and they will now leaving. before kuroo hop on the bus he hug you one last time and patted your head after he pulled off. "i will miss u chibi-chan" he pinches your cheeks. he hop on the bus before you could fighted back. this mf. you wave to them and they gladly wave at you and to lev's sister, alissa.

"you're lucky to your boyfriend" alissa turn her head to you? "w-what?" you look back at her with a shock expression. "he's your boyfriend right? you're lucky, don't let him go." she smiled at you.

"h-he's n-" before you can reply to her, her phone rings. "oh sorry, i have to go now Y/N, nice meeting you." she wave at you answering her phone. you just stand there dumbfounded.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

please do not hate alissa, i saw a lot of videos in tiktok saying kuroo and and alissa are married. please stop spreading fake rumors. its not a canon, the manga is already finished. yes, i respect your ship but please do not spread fake rumors.