╰ 𝘍𝘈𝘚𝘛 𝘍𝘜𝘙𝘐𝘖𝘜𝘚

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

i woke up at the sound of my alarm, i turn it off, quite irritated. i rubbed my eyes as i got off to the bed. after i finished my morning routine i got downstairs and headed to the kitchen. "goodmorning mom, goodmorning dad" i kissed both of their cheeks as i sit to the chair. they greeted me back and started eating.

"bye mom, dad love you!" i wave at them as i opened the door. "want me to give you a ride princess? like the old times? " dad asked me smiling sweetly, i looked back at him, still holding the doorknob. "that's a good idea dad but ill bring my friends, if that's okay?" "no problem sweetie" he replied as he got up to get his keys.

i peeked outside and saw kuroo and kenma waiting outside the gate. "goodmorning ken-chan, goodmorning rooster head!" kenma greeted me back with a soft goodmorning while playing on his psp while kuroo has a childish pout plastered on his face. "so mean chibi-chan, why they'd open your driveway gate?"

"it's a secret" i wink at him and suddenly dad pulls off his lexus lx 570 in front of us. "let's go!" i said to the both male behind me as i opened the car door and seated at the passengers seat. i looked at the tinted window and laugh at their reaction as i opened the window. "we don't want to be late, are we?" they quickly gained their posture and seated at the back seat.

"all good?" dad asks. "yeah!" i smiled at him while nodding excitingly like a kid. dad started the engine and drive like there's no tomorrow. "i miss this!" i giggled as we reached the school gate. i look at the boys at the back ready to puke, i smiled at them innocently. "life is not daijobu?"

one more subject y/n, i playfully tap the table with my pen while looking through the window

one more subject y/n, i playfully tap the table with my pen while looking through the window. "be sure to review and goodluck to your upcoming test!" the teacher said as the bell rang after. i let out a sigh, finally. students already heading to the cafeteria. "chibi-chan, let's go kenma is outside!" said kuroo while waiting at the door. "coming!" i quickly arrange my things and headed to kuroo.

after we buy our lunch, we seated to our favorite table. "so, shall we study together?" i ask the two male in front. "im in, of course you have no choice kenma you're going." said kuroo to kenma. i chuckled while kenma sigh focused on his psp. i snatched his psp on his hand and kenma glared at me. "you should eat first apple pi."

kenma surprisingly eat his lunch. "you going to be a great mom in the future chibi-chan." kuroo jokingly said and i flicked his forehead "baka,"

"my house after practice?"

i asked and they both nodded. "yeah"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

this one is kinda short and boring.
and i also research about cars 👀