╰ 𝘚𝘛𝘜𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛 𝘊𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘓 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘐𝘋𝘌𝘕𝘛

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

↳ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

you sigh in relief as the test went well, especially in chemistry thanks to kuroo. you packed your things up and went to kuroo's table packing his things. "let's go?" you asked him. "wait a minute," he locks his bag and smiled at you. "let's go chibi-chan"

you went outside and saw kenma leaning on a wall busily scrolling on his phone. "apple piiiiiii!" you called him and he glared at you. "don't call me that Y/N." he warned you. "ou scarry kitten" you teases him while smirking. "oi stop it you two, let's go to cafeteria" you stuck your tongue at kenma and he just rolls his eyes.

the three of you buy your lunches and eat on your usual spot. "where's yaku and kai?" you asked kuroo in front of you. "he said they were going to eat at the rooftop" you pouted at his answer. "why didn't he invite us?" you whined and kuroo chuckled at you. "oh i forgot to tell you were going to have a training camp" kuroo looked at you while munching his food.

"of course i know that already, im the student council president remember?" you smirked at him. "lazy student council president," kuroo teases. you rolled your eyes at him. "i should call you chibi lazy president!" an irk formed on your forehead as you glared at him. "that's it, im not going to aprrove you to go"

"huh?! im just kidding Y/N-chan!" he look at you with puppy eyes and hand clasp together. "im not kidding either." you playfully roll your eyes at him and munch your food again. kenma just look you then to kuroo and sigh. this two idiot obviously like each other why don't they date already the pudding head thought.

after the class ended, you headed first to the student council's office to finish some papers

after the class ended, you headed first to the student council's office to finish some papers. the other officers greeted you and you just nodded to acknowledge them. after an hour of working on your paper works you are finally done and even your homework. you sigh in relief as you lean your back to your chair and stretch your limbs out.

"you're not going to watch the boys today Y/N-san?" takeya kaori, the vice-president asked. you quickly got up and slammed your hand on your table. "oh shoot i forgot! and quit on being formal to me kaori-chan, how many times i told you to just call me by my first name." you said while packing your things.

kaori chuckled as she watch you stressing out how the fuck you forgot to watch the boys practice today." okay okay calm down Y/N, im sure they are still there."

"yeah yeah, i'll go now bye!" you slung your bag to your shoulder and ran fast heading to the gym. you pant heavily holding to your both knees outside the gym. you look at the close door as you furrowed your eyebrow curiously why it is quiet inside.

maybe they are having a break you thought to yourself. you opened the door slowly peeking your head inside only greeted by–

AUTHOR'S NOTE

im back my dear readers another short and boring chapter for y'all 😃