Location

The Red Queen sat staring at the flames burning over the surface of the water trickling in the sea cave that was adjacent to her part of the caves. "Carmis." She heard a voice that she never thought that she would.

She turned around and almost broke into tears when she saw the raven-haired beauty standing with a smile on her face. She hadn't changed one bit and the green tinge of her skin was healthier than it should have been. "Olivis!" She exclaimed as she rushed to embrace her sister into her arms. "But, how-"

"I may have used a little spell." She said, cocking her head to the right. "All it matters that I've found you."

"Oh, I'm so glad that you are here!" The Abandoned Caves heard the laugh from the lone sister for the first time in ages. "Momma taught us well, didn't she?" Olivis had their mother's spell book with her and only she could have written such a spell that would beat

any powerful warlock's tricks.

"The spell is one-time, I'm afraid. I gathered time to meet you once." She revealed. "To be honest, I wasn't expecting you to be here....but I wanted to look around one more time."

"How long?" She didn't want to have to spend very less time with her sister. The caves were lonely for almost a decade with the absence of Jadis. Carmis wasn't the same after the Battle of Beruna.

"Two more days."

It had taken her two days to travel from the Seven Seas to Narnia. Olivis felt alone in her prisoner's castle. She only wanted to meet her family once again. She found her mother's spellbook in the ashwood wardrobe in one of the rooms and started collecting the ingredients that she would need to cast a spell that would fool the warlock's magic. 

She knew that Jadis was no more when her eyes witnessed greenery everywhere, and although it was her colour, she preferred the thought of Narnia covered in snow under the rule of her sister. It didn't matter if one of them was on the throne.

One for all - that was their oath.

"Then we mustn't waste any time!"

Olivis' eyebrows furrowed together. "Sounds like you have a plan then."

"The bird survived."

Her eyes filled with rage. "How?" She shouted.

"Don't worry, little sister." Carmis said, hugging her sister once more. "I have just the plan for her."

"I wish we could be doing this to sweet Helen's daughter." She scoffed, pulling back. "What's the plan?"

Carmis led her to the throne room because the answer lay in the middle of the room. The crystal ball shone brightly as Olivis caught a glimpse at what her sister was planning to do. "I need your help." Carmis said.

"Oh!" She sounded impressed. "I've missed this." She missed Jadis terribly. The chance for all three sisters to have one last adventure was taken away from them by a bunch of children. "What's the first step?"

"It's been done." The two of them smiled at each other after which, Carmis told Olivis the plan.

Back at Cair Paravel, Robin paced the corridor outside the library as she thought about how she wanted to tell Edmund her news. She knocked on the door and went inside when he let her in. "Robin." He said.

"I need to tell you something."

"Please, sit."

She sat down and took a deep breath. "I may have done something stupid."

"I find that hard to believe but please explain."

"You told me that you asked for Oreius for my hand," She started. "And I talked to your siblings."

Edmund smirked. He had been expecting that. "And what did they say?"

Robin wasn't expecting that reaction as she wanted him to freak out like she had. "They told me that they wanted to see you happy and that they wouldn't mind it if I was a part of your family."

"That's good!"

She scowled. "That's good? That's all you have to say?"

But before he could answer, there was a knock at the door which he had to answer first. "Come in!"

"Your Majesty." It was the Kingsguard.

"Yes, Sir Rufus?"

"High King Peter requests both of your presence in the conference room." He bowed down and left.

When the two of them entered the room at the opposite end of the castle, they heard Peter and Susan arguing and Lucy trying to talk some sense into them. "But we have to take this chance if we can!"

"We don't have a plan, Lucy!"

"I'm with Lucy. We can always create a plan but time is of the essence."

That was the time that Edmund knew that he had to intervene. "What's going on?"

The three turned to look at him. "We've got the location." Peter said.

Robin looked at Edmund as instincts took over. Whatever Peter said didn't sound right to her. "What does that mean?"

Edmund turned to face her. "I requested Peter to send out troops."

"To?" She knew the answer but asked him anyway. "Carmis." She whispered. "I asked you to leave her alone."

"I couldn't. Not when she has been keeping you prisoner even after you escaped." She realised what he meant and chose not to argue.

"We can attack tomorrow." Peter stated.

"Tomorrow?" Robin asked.

"Time is of the essence." Edmund quoted his brother and nodded at him.

"What are you planning to do with her?" Robin asked. "She has powers, which you already know. You won't be able to capture her because she can burn anything in her path." She knew that she was being pessimistic but she was only stating the cold hard facts. "You cannot kill her."

"We've killed Jadis." Peter said.

"Aslan did it, Peter." Lucy reminded him.

"And where is He now?" Susan asked, clearly upset about talking about Him. "We've tried to find him so many times and now that we have another Witch to kill, why isn't he helping us?"

"He cannot always be here, Su." Lucy reminded her. "And we are the makers of our life."

"Let's not argue." Edmund stated. "We will attack tomorrow. We will kill her and if we aren't able to, we will figure out a way. We have before."

"What?" Robin and Susan asked at the same time.

"I'll gather the troops." Peter said and there was no arguing with him.