Chapter 21 - Stamina Work Out

~Author's Note~

Hey!~ It's been awhile since I wrote something here. So I hope you enjoy the chapters! Comment, like, and vote for me please! Thanks bunch! I dont know if the story is good or bad.. I hope its going good. Don't worry Ciel and (F/N) will get more parts together! Again, Enjoy!~

-------------------------

~Ciel's P.O.V~

"I'm going to become stronger and protect myself from harm. You should think about that, protecting yourself." (F/N) said to me as she got up and started towards the garden. I havent seen her so mad before. I felt kinda bad. But why was she so mad? I didn't say a lot that could hurt or make her mad. Must be girl problems..

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what got over me." (F/N) soon said when she was almost out the door. She then left and I sat there pondering about what had happened. I finished up and decided to go watch (F/N) with her training. I went to the garden, took a chair and sat down. (F/N) saw me and she kinda blushed but then she got mad and she looked away. I laughed. Maybe I'll just get her to be mad, she was different like this. It was kinda.. kinda cute.

"Ready?" Sebastian asked. (F/N) nodded and got her knives ready. I studied what she did. She took a deep breath and let it out.

"Go." Sebastian told her. She then threw all her knives at the same time kinda like what Sebastian does and it hit the target. But not all of them were in the center of the target. They both went to take a closer look.

"You're doing better. But you still need to work on you aim." He told her. She nodded.

"Now, work on you stamina. Give me 30 laps around the garden." Sebastian said in a commander tone. (F/N) made a face but she started to run around the garden. Sebastian came and stood by me as we watched her run around the garden.

"She is good isn't she, Young Master." Sebastian asked.

"I guess. She still needs a lot of work to do." I told him. He nodded.

"Is she still mad at you?" Sebastian asked me. I jumped a little at what he said. 'Did he hear what she said earlier?'

"Stop getting into my business and get me some tea." I said as I shooed him away. He bowed and left to go inside. I sat there as (F/N) ran in front of me and when she glanced at me. I looked back at her causing her to blush and she became unfocused so she tripped.

"Wahh!" She screamed as she tripped over herself and fell onto the ground. I stood up and held out a hand. She looked at it and pushed it away. I was kinda shocked. She stood up on her own and brushed herself off.

"I can do it myself. Don't get me off track." She said before she started to run again. I stared at her as she ran her what seemed to be 5th lap. I sat back down and watched her run in the wind. She looked tired but she wasn't going to give up.

"Here is your tea, Young Master." Sebastian said from nowhere. I took the tea and drank it as I observed (F/N) more.

~Reader's P.O.V~

Sebastian had told me to run so I did, I kept running and running. It was fun, it helped me calm down. But Ciel kept watching me which made it kinda awkward. I finally snapped and when I ran close to him I said,

"What do you want?!"

"I'm just watching." Ciel said as he drank his tea. Water would be so nice right now..

"Did you want some water?" He asked as if he saw me staring at his tea.

"I don't need any." I replied. I did. I REALLY wanted water. I didn't want to look weak in front of him. Not anymore. I started to run again. I was almost done by then. The sun had slowly started to go down and I was on my 21at lap. It was really tiring.

When I got to my 27th lap I got really tired. My legs were about to give up on me. I would put my hands on my knees now and then to rest a bit but continue running. I was running and about to turn the corner but my legs gave up on me a bit and I fell. I then see a figure come by me and there was a bottle of water in their hands. I looked up and it was Ciel. I denied the water.

"Don't. I know you wanted it." He said as he still had it near my face. I finally gave in and took it from him, a smirk appeared on his face. I made a look as I drank the oh so tasty water. The water was gone in no time and I handed him the bottle. I looked away.

"Thanks..." I replied before running off to finish my last laps. By the time I knew it I was already done. I sat down at the stair to go inside and I rested there as my breaths were very heavy. I sat there for a few minutes before I headed inside to reach the door to go back to Michelle and Lou.

"Leaving already?" asked Sebastian. I nodded.

"Michelle might get worried." I told him. He nodded.

"Oh, tell Ciel thanks again for the water and that I will be leaving." I said. He nodded once again. I then started jogging back to the shop.

"Oh! Welcome back! You're sweating a lot! What kind of work out did you do?" Asked Michelle as I entered the shop.

"I ran around the garden a lot so my stamina would hold better." I replied.

"Well, I'm off to take a shower now." I told her. She nodded and I headed upstairs.