Chapter 36 - Alois' Cake

~Reader's P.O.V~

"Hey, wake up."

"(F/N)."

"Wake up."

"If you don't wake up, i'm going to throw something on you."

"3...2...1.."

"OOF! OWW! WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed as i woke up from my sleep. I looked down at my stomach and saw Alois lying on me.

"Alois? What are you doing?" I asked a bit used to this.

"You didn't wake up like I told you too. So I threw something on you. try doing what I tell you next time or I'll throw a table at you." Alois replied.

"I'm sorry I was sleeping Alois." I replied joking.

"What did you say?" Alois said.

"Com down, that was just a joke. Your too serious." I said shaking my head.

"I can be fun too!" He yelled.

"Mmmm. Not really.." I replied.

"Whatever. Just get up and get ready and come to breakfast, stupid." Alois replied.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." I replied.

Then Alois threw a pillow at my face and started laughing.

"You deserved that." He replied.

"Okay, okay. You're stupid too." I said giving him a smile before he left my room.

Alois and I have gotten really close. More like sibling close, were comfortable around each other and we don't have those 'like like' feelings toward each other like he used to. Usually when I give him insults or call him 'stupid' he would freak out on me and get Claude or something. Now we just call each other what ever we want.

After I got done dressing I went to go join Alois for breakfast. I walked down the stairs and I saw Alois sitting down at the table with his head on the table, which means he was bored. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Bored?" I asked.

"Yeah, there's nothing entertaining to me anymore.." Alois replied playing with his food.

"Well, let's bake Ciel a cake. Doesn't he hate you or something? Well give it to him when we're done and he won't refuse it because I am going to help make it." I replied sounding proud of my plan.

"Okay! Sounds like a magnificent idea!" Alois said as he lifted his head off the table.
---------------------------------------------------------

After we finished eating breakfast, Claude prepared the kitchen for us, he set out all the ingredients and gave us aprons. I tied my hair in a ponytail and put my (F/C) apron on. Alois put his apron on too, his hair seemed a little long so I took my hairband and went up to him.

"Alois! Let me tie your hair?" I asked like a kid.

"Why?"

"Your hair is kinda long, it'll be better if you tie it." I replied.

Alois just looked at me and then he sighed.

"I guess."

"Who-Hoo! Sit down on that stool for me!" I said cheerfully and he did as he was told.

I gathered all his hair but the back wouldn't reach the top of his head so I decided to just tie up his bangs. I combed through his hair with my hand and gathered up his bangs. Then tied a little ponytail on the top of his head. I stepped back and tried holding in my laughter.

"What did you do to me?!" He asked.

"Nothing, you look so cute like that." I replied trying to hold in my laughter in.

He did look cute like that, that's why it was kinda funny.

"Okay. Put that cup of flour into this bowl, and add three eggs." I told Alois. He nodded and did what I told him.

"Let me add some oil, vanilla essence, sugar.." I said to myself as I added some ingredients.

We added all the correct ingredients then we mixed it all together and put it into the oven. We decorated the cake and I drew a little 'Ciel' on it and admired my work.

"Great job! It looks perfect!" I squealed.

"Okay, let's bring it to Ciel then." Alois said.

"Sure!" I replied.

Claude took Alois and I to Ciel's manor and we snickered and laughed in the way there. When we reached his manor I knocked on the door because Alois was holding the cake. Then Sebastian opened the door and stared at the two of us.

"Hello Sebastian! Can we come in to visit Ciel?" I asked.

"Yeah, we made him a cake!" Alois replied.

"Very well, but do knock on his door to his study." Sebastian said as he let us in.

"Thank you!" I said as we walked up the stairs to Ciel's study.

"Stay here and don't say anything." I whispered to Alois. He nodded and I knocked on the door.

"It's (F/N) here. I'm visiting you!" I said and ran quickly behind Alois.

~Ciel's P.O.V~
It's (F/N)! She came to visit me! I was happy she came but it was also weird because she never came to visit. I walked over to the door and opened it.

"Glad to see you, -- ALOIS?" I yelled.

"Hello Ciel." Alois replied to me.

"What are you doing here? I thought (F/N) was here?!" I screamed.

"She is, we came to visit you." Alois said. Then (F/N) popped up from behind him.

"Hello~" she said happily.

"We came to give you a cake." Alois said to me as he was handing me the cake.

"I don't want anything from you Trancy." I replied.

"Aww, that's a shame. (F/N) and I worked all day for it." Alois said "sadly".

"Did you (F/N)?" I asked.

"Yup! I helped Alois. We made it together!" She said happily.

I sighed.

"Fine, since (F/N) helped make it too." I said kinda embarrassed. I took the cake from Alois' hands and placed the cake on my desk. They followed me.

"What do you guys want now?" I asked.

"Try it! I know it's good!" (F/N) said as she handed me a fork.

'They knew this was going to happen!' I said in my mind and slapped my self mentally.

I took the fork and took a piece of the chocolate cake and put it in my mouth. Alois and (F/N) watched me carefully.

"It's..good.." I replied.

Then their eyes lit up in sparkles and the twirled around.

"Olay!" They both shouted and clapped their hands.

"What the-" I said to myself.

"Kyaa! I've always wanted to say that Alois!" (F/N) exclaimed.

"See, I told you! I can be fun!" Alois replied back. We all walked down to the doors to let them off.

"Well, enjoy the cake Ciel! That's all we came for! Visit me next time at the shop!" (F/N) said happily.

"Me too! Visit me too!" Alois said.

I just slammed the door I. His face and walked back to my study.

~Readers P.O.V~
"Aww, he doesn't want to visit me." Alois said sadly.

"It's okay, at least he liked the cake." I said to him as I patted his back.