Chapter 14 - Ciel's Study Room

~Author's Note~

What's up? I use real songs in this chapter so stay tuned! I hope you are enjoying my story! Please like and comment so I can see what you guys think. I'm also writing a Finny Fan Fiction so if you want, go check it out! Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------

~Reader's P.O.V~

I was lying on the floor of Ciel's study because I was SO bored. I was lying there until a song popped up into my mind. I didn't think Ciel would care if I sang so I started singing. I had an okay voice, the song I was singing was a sweet song.

"Ciel, sing with me?" I asked. I continued singing then I see his hands grip the front of the desk as his head pop out from over the desk. He looked at me and I waved to him. I gave him a big smile as I sat up and grabbed his hands he blushed at my movements.

"Won't you sing with me?" I asked in a sweet voice. He blushed again. 

"I don't sing." He replied as he sat down which removed our touch.

"You can sing WITH me." I suggested really nicely. I looked into his dark night sky eye, he looked at me and turned away.

"What song do you want to sing?" He asked.

"Candy Candy!" I excplaimed. (By Kyary Pamyu Pamyu) 

"What?" Ciel replied with a shocked expression. I stood up I cleared my thought.

Tsukue toka poketto toka kaban mo naka ni mo ne

Itsudatte wasurezu aru yo nani wo erabou kana

Chotto chotto honno chotto de shiawase wa umarete

Amai kuuki ga fuwafuwa punpun shinakute sumu desho

CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY CANDY

SWEETIE SWEETIE GIRLS LOVE

I ened there. I looked down and smiled a Ciel. 

"I don't want to sing." He replied. I frowned.

"Do you want to see something cool?" I asked as I went on my knees to place my arms on his desk.

"No." He said trying to get back to his papers.

"It's SUPER cool!" I said trying to convince him. 

"Fine, but hurry up I have lot's of things to do." He replied annoyed.

"Okay!" I excplaimed. I closed my eyes to focus on them then I opened them up again. Ciel gasped.

~Ciel's P.O.V~

(F/N) closed her eyes for a few seconds then she opened them back up. I gasped because I couldn't believe what I saw. (F/N)'s eyes were turning different colors. One eye would be pink while the other one was blue. Then they would turn green while the other one was orange.

"What the?" I replied.

"Isn't it cool?" (F/N) asked.

"How are you doing that?" I asked.

"Well, my mom was half demon so I'm part demon. This is one of my abilities!" She exclaimed. Then she turned her eyes back to their normal colors.

"I'll get let you know i've been holding back my eyes. Now that you know I'll let my feelings show through my eyes." (F/N) said with a smirk.

"Wow." I replied. Her eyes WERE super cool.

"What's behind your eyepatch?" (F/N) asked. 'Oh, no! She can't find out I made a contract with Sebastian.'

"It's nothing." I said blocking it with my hand.

"Then why are you trying to hide it?" (f/N) asked while she came closer to me.

"(F-F/N)?" I said as she came closer to me. She came around me and I grabbed the desk for support because she was almost leaning on me. She came closer and our faces were almost touching. My face must have been red by now.

"Ciel.." (F/N) said. She brought her hand closer to my face and I flinched. Then she flicked me in the forehead and she started laughing.

"(F/N)!" I yelled as I was rubbing my forehead.

"You should have seen your face!" She said laughing.

"S-Stop laughing!" I yelled as I blushed.

"I'm sorry, i'm just trying to have fun!" She said trying to brighten up the mood.

--------------------------------------------------

~Reader's P.O.V~

Soon it was time for me to leave. I packed up my things from the room and I walked over to the door.

"Have a nice day! Yes a nice day!" Mey-Rin said.

"Come back again!" Bard told me.

"We love your presence here!" Finny exclaimed.

"Ho.Ho.Ho!" Tanaka said.

"Bye guys! See you all soon!" I replied as I left out the door. Michelle let me walk home because there was still sunlight outside. I loved the slight wind in my hair. It was the perfect weather too. I thought back at when I was so close to Ciel. I blushed and my eyes turned hot pink. I covered my hands in my face as I walked.

I soon got back to the tea shop where Michelle and Lou were.

"Hi! I'm back!" I said as I entered the store.

"Welcom back (F/N)! we missed you." Lou said as we hugged.

"Where's Michelle?" I asked.

"She went to sleep. She wasn't feeling good." Lou told me.

"Aww, I hope she feels better." I told him.

"Why don't you bring some tea to her?" Lou said as he gave me a tray with tea.

"Okay!" I said cheerfully as I took the try. I went upstairs and I went into Michelle's room.

"Hey, Michelle. I brought some tea." I told her as I set the tray on the night stand.

"Thank you." She said softly. Michelle's bump was getting bigger, you could tell she was pregnant now. I set the tea and I gave it to her when I was done.

"Can I talk to you?" Michelle asked.

"Yeah, what do you have?" I replied.

"It's about you going to the Trancy Manor." Michelle said. I was a little shocked but I hid it.

"Yeah? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, I'm just worried for you." she replied.

"Don't be. I can protect myself." I said to her.

"I know, i'm going to miss you on the weekends." She said as she hugged me.

"You still have me on the weekdays." I replied while hugging her back.

"Well, I'm going to go back to help Lou. Get well." I said. She nodded and I exited the room.