Chapter 6 - Elizabeth Midford

~Ciel's P.O.V~

"F-fiance?!" (F/N) asked shocked.

"Mmhm!" Lizzy replied hanging on to my arm still. Then (F/N) looked at me so I could clarify it to her.

"Well, we are betrothed together.." I replied sheepishly. (F/N) smiled at us.

"Well, you two are surely cute together." She replied. I blushed at that, I really do like Elizabeth. I just don't want to lose her like I did with my other family.

"Well, since you're still waiting, let's go shopping together!" Lizzy squealed hugging (F/N)'s arm.

"Oh, o-okay." (F/N) replied.

We walked and talked to each other and shopped. It was fun to see Elizabeth chatting with other people. Elizabeth stumbled upon a makeup store and she insisted on (F/N) and her to get a makeover. I was so bored... there was nothing to do in the make up store..

"Ciel! How do we look!" I heard Lizzy say. I looked up and i blushed a little. Elizabeth looked so pretty.

"You look pretty." I replied. Lizzy smiled at me.

"How about (F/N)?" Lizzy replied pulling (F/N) next to her.

"She looks pretty as well." I answered.

"Thanks." (F/N) said quietly. Lizzy was delighted with how they looked. We decided to go get something to eat at the bakery that (F/N) went to get her cake.

"Welcome!" A young boy said behind the counter.

"Hi!" Lizzy replied. She was so happy in a bakery like this. "What should I get?" she asked the boy.

"Do you want a cupcake?" he asked.

"Okay!" She smiled. We sat down at a table, Lizzy went back to talk to the boy. I got a little jealous. They chatted away smiling and laughing.

~Reader's P.O.V~

I had a really fun time hanging out with Lizzy and Ciel. 'It's so nice to hang out with friends!' I though. I looked a Ciel, he didn't really look like he was enjoying this. I wish he would just.. smile sometimes. I noticed Ciel a little mad when Lizzy went to talk to the boy behind the counter. He was jealous! I could totally see it in his face.

"Ciel." I whispered. He turned to face me. "It's okay, don't worry. She's just being friendly." I whispered so that Lizzy and the boy wouldn't hear me. Ciel's blushed a little. He must've known that I knew he was jealous.

"I-I.." he stuttered. I laughed a little at him. I gave him a friendly smile.

"It's okay." I replied. Then I see Lizzy coming near us with the boy.

"Ciel, (F/N), this is Ren." "Ren this is Ciel Phantomhive and this is (F/N) (L/N)." She introduce us.

"Nice to meet you guys." He replied.

"Nice to meet you too! By the way the hot chocolate is really good!" I told him.

"Thanks." He replied. We all looked at Ciel because he didn't say anything.

"Ciel?" Lizzy asked. Ciel just turned away. I tapped Lizzy on the back, she looked at me and I mouthed the words 'It's okay' to her. She nodded.

We chatted about eachother, Lizzy and Ren seemed to get along really well. He was 15, about a year and a half older than all of us. He was really nice, we had fun. All except for Ciel. We decided to leave because I had to leave soon.

"Bye Ren!" Lizzy said cheerfully.

"Bye Elizabeth!" He replied.

"Call me Lizzy!" She pouted.

Ren laughed. "Okay, bye Lizzy!" He replied back waving good bye.

We then left the bakery and walked back to where I had to meet Michelle. Ciel was still as mad. I let out a big sigh. Lizzy had to leave because Paula was waiting for her at her carriage. I said goodbye to her because Ciel wouldn't. 'Ciel is acting like such a big baby!' I said in my mind. We walked back and Ciel tapped on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Sorry, I have to go as well." He answered.

"Okay, see ya." I replied. He started in the other direction.

"Wait." I said. Ciel turned around.

"I know you're jealous that Lizzy was talking to Ren." I told him.

"N-no I wasn't." He replied annoyed.

"Even if you say that, I know you're lying. I just wanted to let you know it's normal since you to are betrothed. But try to act friendly towards him and smile for once." I told Ciel.

"You don't know my past." He replied. That kinda shocked me.

"Even if I don't, do it for Lizzy." I said as I stared into his blue eye. He just turned around and walked away.