Chapter 8 - The Heart

~Time Skip to a week later~

Ciel and I have been hanging out more often. I would visit his mansion and he would usually come with Sebastian to get tea at the shop, it was fun.

"Hello! I'm back!" I hear a man say entering the store. I turned around from the counter because I didn't recognize his voice. Then I heard somebody running.

"Louis!" Michelle said running to hug him. She was careful not to run too fast because of her pregnant belly. 'Who is this man?' I thought so confused.

"Oh, hello! Who are you?" He asked me friendly.

"Oh, Louis this is our new helper! She needed a place to stay and we needed a worker so it was destiny!" She said clapping her hands. "Her name is (F/N). (F/N), this is my husband Louis." She said as she introduced us.

"Hello, nice to meet you!" I said bowing.

"You're a really polite girl." He said bowing back. I smile and nodded. Then the phone rang.

"I got it!" I said running towards it. "Hello! This is (F/N) from 'Teas of Life'. How may I help you?" I asked through the phone.

"(F/N)? It's me Ciel! Come to my manor right now!" He yelled through the phone.

"Wait, why?!" I replied confused. Michelle and Louis were looking at me kinda concerned. I turned around.

"It's just Ciel." I said as I smiled nervously. They nodded and went into the kitchen.

"Why?!" I asked again.

"It's an emergency!" He replied.

"Okay, I'm coming right now!" I said as I hung up the phone and grabbed my jacket and purse.

"Sorry Michelle. Ciel wants me at his manor right now. He said it was an emergency. I'll be back soon!" I yelled as I ran out the door.

I ran as fast as I could to his manor. 'I wonder what's happening?!' I said in my mind. I was so scared. 'I hope he's okay.'  I soon got to his manor and I pounded on the door. Sebastian opened it annoyed.

"Miss (F/N), what brings you here?" He asked with an annoyed tone from my door pounding.

"Ciel said he needed me to come as soon as possible so I ran over here!" I replied out of breath. "Where is he?" I asked worried.

"In his study." He replied calm. I nodded and ran to his study and knocked the door open. He was just sitting at his desk, calm.

"CIEL! Are you okay?!" I said as I ran to him.

"Yeah, i'm fine!" He said with an annoyed look.

"Why did you want me to come?!" I said out of breath still.

"I need you to spy on Elizabeth with me." He said.

"You made me run all the way for this?! This is your emergency?!" I yelled.

"You had me so worried all for nothing! I thought something happened to you!" I yelled at him as I slumped onto the floor. Tears almost falling out of my eyes. I face palmed myself.

"This is what happens when I care too much." I said to myself quietly almost crying.

"Sorry, this is an emergency. For me it is." He said. I just looked away annoyed. I felt a hand on my shoulder and my eyes shot open, a tear fell I looked at him.

"For Elizabeth." He said as he smiled and held his hand out. His smile was a warm smile, it was a different smile from all the smiles I saw. It broke my heart. 'For Elizabeth..' I said in my mind. 'He only loves Lizzy...'

I looked up at him with a fake smile.

"For Lizzy." I replied as I took his hand and I stood up.

"What is so important?" I asked while wiping my tear away with the back of my hand.

"She never comes visits anymore. I don't know what's happening. So you and I need to spy on her." He said looking into my eyes. I sighed.

"You're such a different person when it comes to Lizzy." I said annoyed. He blushed and looked away.

"That's because.." He said.

"Because what? Because you actually love her?!" I yelled.

"Ugh! I do love her!" He yelled back blushing as hard as he could. It shocked me. He really did love Lizzy. I thought that he didn't because of the way he treated her. He always looked annoyed, bored, or he just didn't want anything to do with her.

"Oh. I'm sorry.." I replied looking down. "I should've known."

"I-It's.." He stuttered.

"When do you want to 'spy'?" I asked him still looking down.

"Tomorrow at 3 in the afternoon in the town we were at." He replied looking away. I nodded.

"Well, if that's all.. I should be leaving now. I'm sorry for yelling at you. I'll help your relationship with Lizzy grow even bigger than it was before! Just call and I'll come help!" I replied giving him the fakest smile ever. He blushed.

"Thanks. I'll see you tomorrow then.." He replied back. I nodded and left.

I couldn't have felt worse than I could before. I didn't want to leave feeling like a jerk. I wanted to show him I loved him and Elizabeth. I didn't want to him to know that I was jealous and that I.. I fell in love with Ciel Phanotomhive...