Chapter 15 - Alois

~Author's note~

What up!?~ I hope you sre enjoying this story! Plaese like and leave comments down below so I can read them! I love it when I get comments! I hope the story is going good for you guys! Enjoy!~

----------------------------------

~Reader's P.O.V~

Today was Saturday so I had to leave to go to the Trancy Manor for the weekend. Alois's maid Hannah was at the shop waiting for me to say goodbye so I could leave with her.

"Bye Lou, Bye Michelle." I said after we broke free from our hugs.

"Be a good girl okay?" Michelle said.

"I will." I replied.

"I'll miss you kiddo!" Lou told me as he messed with my hair.

"It's only two days Lou!" I joked. I waved goodbye and Hannah helped me into the carriage a drove off.

~Time Skip to when you got to the Manor~

When I reached the Trancy Manor I was so astonished. It was as big as Ciel's, if not bigger. Hannah helped me out of the Carriage and I grabbed my luggage. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"(F/N)!" Alois screamed out as he ran to hug me.

"Alois? AH!" I screamed as we fell down from his hug. I opened my eyes and Alois' nose touched mine. I blushed and I pushed him off.

"Sorry (F/N)! I was so excited when you came I had to hug you!" Alois said.

"It's fine." I said as I stood up and brushed myself off. I grabbed my luggage and walked inside.

"Here, let me show you the way!" Alois said while he grabbed one of my luggages. He showed me to my room which was in front of his.

"This is your room from now on! Here, I got you something!" Alois said pulling me into the room. I sat down on the bed and he gave me a purple dress that matched his coat.

"Thank you." I said as I accepted the dress.

"I'm having a ball tonight and you have to wear it. It will make us look like a couple!" Alois said cheerfully.

"But we're not a couple." I said blushing.

"We will be!" He again, said cheerfully. He walked out of the room and I proceeded to unpack my clothes. Then I went downstairs to the dining table.

"Hello (F/N)!" Alois said.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Hannah! Get us some tea!" Alois screamed. Soon Hannah came with some tea.

"Thank you very much." I said as I took the tea. I sipped some tea and I was overjoyed.

"This is my favorite kind of tea! Whiteberry green tea!" I exclaimed as I drank more tea.

"Glad you like it!" Alois said.

'Alois is so nice! I don't know what Ciel was saying. He must just not like him.'

Alois and I both got up at the same time but I accidently hit his cup which then spilt on him.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!" I yelled.

"Hannah! Clean me!" Alois yelled. Hannah rushed over and helped clean his suit by patting a washcloth against it. The Alois suddenly kicked her in the stomach. She fell back a little.

"Alois?! Why'd you do that?!" I exclaimed as I ran over to help Hannah.

"Thank you Lady (F/N)." Hannah said as we got up.

"Don't help her! She's useless!" Alois said as he pushed me and kicked Hannah again making her fall back.

"Alois stop!" I yelled as I pushed him away from Hannah.

"It's okay Hannah." I said helping her out again. I turned around and Alois slapped me in the face. My cheek hurt.

"I told you not to help her." He growled. I shot him a look.

"Go, clean yourself." I said in a mad tone. I took Hannah and went into a room to help her.

"I'm sorry." Hannah said to me.

"Don't be. He shouldn't have hit you." I replied.

"Show me your wound." I asked. She showed me her stomach and it was bruised. I sighed.

"Lay down. Let me try to help." I told her, she lie down for me and I ran into the kitchen to grab some ice.

"Here, this should help just a bit. Sorry, i'm no good at helping." I told her as I put the ice down on her stomach.

"Thank you very much. you're very kind." Hannah said. I smiled at her and sat down next to her.

"Is Alois always like this?" I asked looking down and playing with my thumbs.

"He just has his own troubles." She told me. I nodded.

-------------------------------------------

Claude was helping Alois and he stayed in his study for a few hours. I got bored so I went to the library and read some books. I was sitting on the chair with my legs over the armrest and my back on the other arm rest for support. I put the book down and threw my head back because I was so bored. I went to my room and started to unpack all my clothes into the closet, I liked to be organized so I sorted the dresses by color.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in!" I said as I hung my purple dress on the hanger. I turned my head and Alois was at the door of my closet.

"Oh, Alois." I said as I turned my head away.

"(F/N).." I looked up at him, waiting for him to say something.

"..I'm sorry." Alois said. I looked at him kinda surprised. I couldn't help but give a sad smile.

"It's okay.. We all have our troubles." I said as I looked at him.

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Well.. Yeah. It's not that big of a deal I guess." I said.

"You're so nice (F/N)!" Alois exclaimed as he ran to hug me. I was surprised, but I slowly started to hug him back.

"Hurry and get dressed! The guests are coming soon!" Alois said.

"Okay." I replied.

"Wear the purple one!" He yelled as he left my room. I sighed and took the purple dress of the rack. Soon Hannah came into my room and helped me into a corset. She tightened it really tight which killed me a little.

"Ouch.." I said softly.

"You'll get used to it." Hannah said as she finished my corset. She put the dress over me and fixed it in place. She then curled my hair and pinned my bang behind my head with a purple flower pin.

"Thanks Hannah." I told her as a gave a sweet smile.

"It's nothing." She replied.

"You look beautiful, now go and find Alois in his study. He's waiting." Hannah said as she shooed me off. I went to his study and knocked on the door. He replied and I entered the room.

"Hannah said that you were waiting?" I asked. He looked up and blushed.

"Y-you look nice." He said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed at that.

"Th-thanks." I replied.

"Well, let's head down. The guests are waiting." He said as he held out his elbow for me to grab. I nodded and gave him a smile as I held on to his arm. We walked towards the stairs and everybody looked at us. I blushed and grabbed his arm tighter.

"There's nothing to be afraid of." Alois said as he looked towards the crowd.

"I know.." I replied.