meeting

(Beck POV)

Lillian has been such a hand full today, right after we walked the dogs he went back into little space and don't get me wrong i love the little devil but its mentally draining to take care of him with how bratty he is, he always has to have the last word , lucky for me hes now out of little space.

while i was thinking about all the ways i could choke Lillian i got a text.

(** for Beck and ^^ for Tom)

^Hey is this beck?^

*Yes and who is this? i don't remember giving anybody my number*

^This is Tom and Lillian's dad gave me your number, i just wanted to know if you would accompany me to dinner tonight^

I don't know if ill be able to go, Lillian has been going in and out of little space all day and i would feel awful if he went into it while i wasn't here, but on the other hand i REALLY! want to go and have dinner with Tom hes such a hunk~

*I don't know Tom i have to think about it*

^Ok no problem ill give you in till 8:30 pm to think about it, but i hope you wont make me wait that long^

*yeah i'm sure ill have my answer by then don't worry*

^Ok , bye then^

*Bye*

"BECK!!!!!!" there he goes again yelling like i'm not in the same room as him, "what do you want Lillian" i tried to sound nice but it came of like i'm pissed off,witch i am "well i'm going to the meeting with my dad later, so i just wanted to let you know i'm probably gonna come home late , so don't stay up and wait for me, and i'm really sorry for how much trouble ive been today"

YESSSSSS " Ok take all the time you need, you know what you shouldn't even come home tonight just buy a hotel you deserve it, btw don't worry i love taking are of little you, when your not a brat at least" i tried to sound less happy than i was but I'M FINNA GET LAD BITCH!!!!

" why you smiling so goofy" Lillian asks with a smirk on his face "well if you must know ill be going on a date tonight with Tom" i said sounding just a bit petty "OMG fr when did you guys decide this!, y'all are so cute" Lillian said " omg thanks for reminding me i gotta go text him saying i'm going to the date" Lillian isn't that bad when he's useful jk that's my best friend right there.

"see what would you do with out a best friend like me , i'm way to good for you" Lillian said with a smug look on his face," boy bye i'm the one that's not appreciated enough around here" i said rolling my eyes cause i swear i don't get enough love around here.

"aw don't do that you know i love you and that your the baddest bitch i know" after Lillian said that he walked up to me and gave me a hug " but go on now and tell your manz your gonna go on the date i gotta go pick out what ima wear to the meeting" then he walked off.

(** for Beck and ^^ for Tom)

*Hey ive decided that i would like to go on this date with you*

^Who said it was a date?^

when i read that i almost died of embarrassment

^I'm kidding, don't worry it's a date^

thank god because i was about to block his number and never speak to him again!

* Don't scare me like that , i was so embarrassed just now"

^sorry my bad , when should i pick you up?^

"i should be ready by 8:30, i'll send you the address"

^ok i can't wait until then kitten^

"same"

after i texted "same" i slammed my phone off. what does same even MEAN?!!! Did i just kinda call him a kitten?!! what if he doesn't like me anymore?!! I don't know what went wrong i just panicked because he called me kitten!!!

"BECK I CAN SENSE YOU OVER THINKING CALM DOWN!!!" Lillian yelled from the room over, he's probably right tho i'm over thinking me saying "same" or i'm not and Tom stands me up tonight , and i die alone!!! " BOY what did i JUST say calm down" Lillian walked in the room with a shoe in hand " Don't make me spank the worry out of you, what did you say to make you so paranoid" Lillian asked with a stern expression on his face.

"i-i said "same" after he said he can't wait to see me too night but he added a kitten at the end!!!" i said looking at the ground but when i looked up Lillian had an expression that said i'm dumb as shit. " Beck~, honey~,baby boy~,kitten~, you sound so stupid right now~" Lillian said in a fake nice voice," stop overthinking things, if anything from what i know of Tom , he probably thought it was cute." he said but with more seriousness in his voice .

Well we won't know until tonight i thought...

(900 words)

HEYYYYYY GUYS I'M BACK!!!!! I HOPE I DIDN'T MAKE Y'ALL WAIT TO LONG🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚🌝🌚♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️