Mr.Himsworth (Chris)

(Author's Pov)

(Author's Pov)

It was late at night and chris was in his classroom debating whether or not to make his move on his 21 year old student Lillian.

He knew that the younger liked him but didn't  want too  risk his job all four a student he barely even knew, that's why chris was going to get to know Lillian.

He already new that Lillian was rich and hes dad was in a gang and that he was the beautiful,most amazing,kindest,bratty,cutest,funniest, person in the world but he wanted to know more about the sassy little nugget that's taken a place in his heart

chris planned it all out he was going to take Lillian to the most  expensive restaurant in town then take him back to his house so they could cuddle and get to know each other.

Of course he was going to have to ask him on a date, that was going to be the hardest part sense he was either always with Beck or his huge dad witch chris is kinda scared of but well never say it out loud.

chris than got a phone call from his dad , he picked up after 2 rings

(a/n ** for Ethan, ^^ for Ethan's dad)

^Im going to need you to come with me to a meeting,its with the Davis family and i need one of my best shooters there just encase things get messy^

* Wow no  "hi son" no "how has life been going" i'm not just one of your men dad ,i'm your son and you don't even give two shits about me damn not even a FUCKING "HI"*

-chris's dad was  silent for a second and then began to speak through the phone again-

^Im sorry but you know how i am, please understand chris that i'm not used to saying hi ,pls just come to the meeting and i promise that ill work on my greeting^

*Fine ill come when is it and what gun do i bring?*

^Its tomorrow at 8:30pm, bring your m9 and a pocket knife and thx...^

The phone cut off and chris was left in pure shock,his father had never said thx to him before and that one word made chris cry happy tears.he was never praised has a child being taught to act tough and shoot a gun was all he learned to do,so when ever his asshole of a father says anything remotely nice to him he cant help but cry.

(Lillian's Pov)

Me and beck where looking for Sam raggedy ass when i feel two large hands grab both my ass cheeks,i was surprised at first but then started to speak "look i know i'm thick but hands off ass hole" the stranger replied with "Woah! for such a cutie you have a foul mouth."

"Ill show you foul jack ass" And right after i said that i stomped on hes foot with all my might, to no ones surprise he let go and i heard a pained groan from behind me witch made a smirk spread across my face.

I grabbed Becks hand and started running to the bar after i could no longer see the stranger i looked at the people sitting at the bar and there she was , SAM!!! talking to a tall male and a smallish female.

The male and female looked alike prob brother and sister but i didn't care i went up and said " Sam, me and beck have been looking for you every where we need to go, we got school tomorrow and its already 12:30am" I said sounding a bit annoyed because i was looking for her ass for over an hour while she was having a blast, plus her phone was either dead or silent so i couldn't call her.

"Aw but i'm having so much fun talking to Dimitri and Bella cant you guys leave with out me?" Sam said with a pouty face on "FINE!!! but if you get kidnapped i'm not coming to find your ass" i said mad because she ditched us for some average looking male and a dumb looking female

I then grabbed Beck's hand and headed for the exit but before i could make it out the door i was stopped by me dad "hey dad i was just about to head home" i said feeling tired "ok honey but i want you to come to a meeting with me today at 8:30pm , do you think you can do that?" Dad said "Ugh dad you know i hate meetings, there so boring, i don't want to go" i said.

"If you go ill buy you that Louis Vuitton bag you wanted" he said "Ok!!!! no backsies" I said giggling and feeling little "ok sweets have a good night" and with that he kissed me on my head and let me and Beck pass threw the door.

Once we got to my car i asked beck to drive because i was not in the mood "Beck do you think you can drive i'm feeling tired" i said not wanting to move a muscle or brain cell "Lillian you know i cant drive for shit , right?" Beck said laughing "What benefits does being your friend give me, i should find a new best friend" i said in a joking matter " le gasp you could never replace me for i know your deepest darkest secrets" Beck said with a smile on his face.

i started the car and we drove home in a comfortable silence.

P.S don't worry I was out of little space when i was driving *giggles*🤭

(Beck's Pov)

Once we got home i went straight to bed, y'all might think its nasty that i didn't brush my teeth or take off my makeup but i don't give.

I lied down in my bed thinking about when i should call Tom i didn't want to be the clingy typ so i was gonna contact him tomorrow but then i got a text from Lillian.

"I can sense you debating weather or not to call him from my room, just call him, i cant go to sleep with you being so choosy " Lillian's text read, some times i feel like he can read my mind but didn't dwell on the fact and listened to what he said.

(a/n Tom ^^ and Beck**)

*Good night Tom♥️.*

^Don't get used to calling me that, cause its going to be daddy soon but night kitten♥️."

Omg hes such a flirt i cant wait to see him again.

And with that settled i drifted off to sleep dreaming about Lillian eating Sam's brain because my dreams are weird.

😂😂😂

(1156 words)

sorry that this is short ill make it longer tomorrow promise/don't get your hopes up tho.😚💅