🤭☕

(a/n if you don't like smutty seens then you shouldn't be on my book in the first place but if you do then this is about to get hot and steamy~. if you under 18 don't worry cause i am too.)

(Beck's Pov)

it was just me and Tom in this dark lit room all alone and i don't know if i told y'all this but when it comes to me and Extremely  handsome/confident people, I get extremely  nervous and embarrassed. so Tom not only looking like a sex god, also had this Aura of power/ dominance around him.

I was so nervous I felt like my whole body was shaking and every time I glanced up to try and sneak a peek of him, he was already looking at me with that same stair full of lust.

I didn't know what to do so I pulled out my phone and texted Lillian

(a/n * * is for Beck and ^ ^ is for Lillian)

*Lillian, i don't know what to do hes looking at me like he wants to eat me but hes not saying anything its weird*

^well don't you want to be eaten Beck? come on this is the perfect chance to see if you really are a sub or a dom^

*but i have never been with a dom before what if i mess up?*

^i'ma be honest if you mess up the only thing he'll do is spank you 😂^

*LILLIAN I'M BEING SERIOUS I NEED GOOOOD ADVISE!!!*

^lol i'm sorry how about you go over and sit on his lap? see if he reacts to it and if he does in a way you like then see if you guys can go any farther^

* ok ima try that but im not getting my hopes up btw have you found Sam yet?*

^dont worry about that go get you a manz~^

*mk gtg bye♥️*

^bye😝♥️^

(a/n end of text msg)

okay Beck you can do this, just go over there and sit on his lap, nothing wrong can happen. After hyping myself up a little bit I got up and made my way towards Tom. But in the middle of me walking towards him I started to question  Lillian's idea.

what am i thinking!! omg what if i'm to  heavy!!  What if I break his leg and then he breaks mine!! I got snapped out of my thoughts by Tom clearing his throat. i was now right in front of him. I guess it's now or never

and with that  I eased my way down onto his lap right, on top of his crotch

(Tom's Pov)

I would have never taken Beck for the  bold type of sub but i guess he gets it from Lillian. But that doesn't matter at this point in time because I have the cutest, sexiest, most arousing man on the planet Earth on my lap

I wanted to mess with him a little bit "what a  naughty little kitten who said you can sit on daddy's lap without  permission?" i felt his body   tense up on my lap so to make him  relax a little bit i snaked my hand up his  thighs and landed them on his  waist.

I felt Beck relax a little bit and he started to   Wiggle his butt over my  crotch  which made me  slightly hard,i let out a little groan and that was all it took for beck to smash his lips into mine, he was a better kisser than i had predicted, his lips were very soft and plump, i was getting more turned on by the second, beck had started wiggling his ass against my crotch again making me let out a low moan. i felt him smirk again my lips .

He was  getting  a little to confident  for my liking , i needed him to know his place. "stop that unless you want me to hammer your ass, right here right now" he halted his movements instantly. i adjusted myself into a position were i would be able to have full control of the situation. i  bit  down hard on his earlobe.

Which made a small moan  Escape from his mouth, he was cute i wanted to get a good feel of his body, so i gave his ass a squeeze and his nipple a pinch "HA~ haaa~ wait not the nipples" i chuckle he was so cute, thinking he can tell me what and what not to do.

(Beck's Pov)

it was getting more and more heated as the seconds went by . i couldn't stop myself from humping him, he  lifted one of his hands from my waist and started to palm me through my tights, i cant even describe how good it felt to be touched by him, he might actually be a living sex god.

it was so much  better than  jerking off ,i couldn't help the moans that escaped my mouth "Tom ~ah~ more i need more!" i needed this more than i needed anything in my life "my,my you're so erotic, isn't it embarrassing begging me for pleasure like this" i didn't care if it was embarrassing the pleasure he was giving me was to good.

out of nowhere he start to pinch my nipples again "aha~ daddy wait!" "what's wrong kitten  isn't this what you wanted, you wanted me to treat you like the whore you are. right?" damn it he knew exactly how i liked to be treated.i let out a shamfully girly whine. "come on now kitten answer me" he slowly raises his hand off of my waist and  started to  squeeze my neck lightly, not to the point of choking but he was definitely squeezing it .

I was in pure plist . it  felt like I was floating on clouds. The little oxygen I was getting made my head  dizzy and Tom's  big rough hands  palming me through my tights  felt amazing "hey kitten i know your close but you do understand  you have to ask for permission right" Tom said in his dom  voice and  tightened  his grip on my  clothed shaft so that i couldn't cum.

(a/n) mk sooo y'all might hate me butttt. i still love yall )

"pls pls PLS!!! LET ME CUM DADDY HAAA~"  I practically screamed but right when he was about to let go

"HEY BECK I COULDN'T FIND SAM!!!!!" Lillian yelled while walking in the room. i f mentally face  palmed, Lillian was such a cock block.

when he was fully in the room he saw what kind of position we were in, he looked away out of embarrassment " oops y'all wass getting in on . i'm such a cock block but its kinda your guesses fault too, y'all should of locked the fucking door."  at this point I was  fully soft there was non of that  arousal we had going on before. Lillian's mentally challenged self yanked it all away.

so i got off of Toms lap and passed him my phone "um can i have your number" i asked in a tinny voice because i was so embarrassed  about what I had said before "sure kitten call any time you want but if you call we're gonna have to make a contract first cuz I like when i fully own my  partner" he said in a serious tone "ok " i mean it did make sense that a dom like him would like to have and own there partner fully before the relationship starts.

Tom and Lillian said their goodbyes and  we were off to go find Sam's crazy ass, "um im sorry about that Beck, i didn't know you were really gonna go for it and about to get dicked down" he looked sad even tho im the one who didn't get to cum.

"its ok lillian , if it weren't for you then i wouldn't have experience the best thing to ever happen to me" lillian looked up at me like he normally does when hes about to cuss me off "WOW i guess FUCK our whole friendship then " lillian laughed " our friendships a closed second" i laughed

"anyway lets go find sam , shes not at the swimming pool, restaurant or spaw so we can check those off our list" i looked at lillian bewildered "how big is this place!!!? you said it was a club!" "well yeah it is a club , a very expensive one "

"ugh let's just start looking before it gets any later" and with that me and lillian went of to find Sam. the whole time we were looking for Sam i couldn't help that my mind drifted back to Tom. i couldn't wait to call him! !!

and yup i new for sure that i was a sub!!

(1500 words)

yeah so i'm finna end it here because i'm lazy😒💅

P.s i wrote this yesterday but i didn't realize i forgot to publish it😂✌️