part 13

( yeah i changed the ethans name to chris and his last name to mr.himsworth)

(Chris Pov)

my father had texted me the directions to where the meeting was going to be held and i was about 15 minutes away when an Tim hortons drive thru caught my eye, i was hungry since i didn't get to have my lunch break at the college this afternoon so i pulled into it.

i ordered my reguler ,3 chocolate donuts and one large black coffee, i went to the back of the store and parked, i had about 20 minutes until i had to be there , so i wasn't worried , has i was eating my food a really calming song came on the radio , it was upbeat but mellow at the same time...

BEEP BEEP BEEP i woke up to my 9:15 pm alarm, its an alarm i put on my phone to remind me to have dinner... WAIT i looked at the time and it was 9:16pm , i was so late. i started the car and speeded off , has i was driving i was checking my phone to see if my father had texted me , there was one msg.

*THE MSG*

hey chris i won't be able to make it to the meeting to day , just go in there and do what you'd normally do if they don't comply to my terms, don't hurt the little cutie pie tho, bring him back to the base.

*End Of MSG*

ugh my fathers so disgusting he's been stalking some guy for the pasts few weeks. the nasty thing is, hes 67 and supposably the guy he wants to own and fuck so much is in his early 20's,wait........ if hes not there that means...

i was so dead, that means that the davis's have been waiting on me for almost an hour. i hope this doesn't interfere with the truths where making or my father will never let me live this down.

(lillian's pov)

i had heard a car pull up outside of the warehouse, FINALLY i had jumped out of my seat to go greet our guessed so i was really surprised when i saw mr.himsworth waiting outside the door "um what are you doing here mr.himsworth?" i was kinda weirded out and confused on what was happening "i should really be asking you what your doing in such a dangerous area, you could be overpowered and kidnapped!" he was almost yelling at me, I h a t e d being yelled at.

"answer my question first, your my teacher not my dad" i couldn't help the eye role that came after the sentence,"your not the boss of me after school hours, so why don't you go fuck yourself?."...before yall @ me i was just trying to get him mad. he wasn't talking so i looked up at him, he looked pissed, he had both his fists clenched and so was his jaw, all of a sudden he had grabbed me by the chin and yanked my face close to him, "listen here you little brat, i'm not too keen on being disrespected especially by a little runt like you"

i let out a small whimper, i hated being yelled at but i loved being put in my place, i was getting turned and my dick was starting to get hard, i had to squeeze my legs together so that mr. himsworth wouldn't see it, just as i was about to speak i heard my father's voice boom threw the warehouse "what's taking you so long bring them in here !" "COMING DAD! follow me" i wanted to be a tease so i swayed my hips a little more than usual.

i heard a deep growl from behind me which made me let out a little giggle . has we walking into my dads office i notice how his whole demeanor changed . "what the HELL is this!!" my father yelled he looked really mad for some reason. "yeah my father said he couldn't make it and that he deeply apologize for this inconvenience " mr.himsworth was really calm, as if he had predicted my father's outburst.

"what ever lets just get this started" has they were discussing their boring bisnes talk i had a sudden realization , not only was my teacher a mafia member but he's also the one i have to kill if he doesn't agree to the deal my father wants. this made my heart drop.

(776 words)

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ yeah i know its short but i have a full time job called school, your girl's a straight D student.✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨