🥺

(A/N if you were one of the people who read the last chapter when it only had like 10 words place go back and read it or this won't make sense )

(Becks pov)

Tom had just pulled out of the driveway , and i was making my way upstairs to me and Lillian's shared condo. i can't believe he kept me from getting my nut AGAIN, i have every reason to be mad. i do so much for him yet he can't even leave me alone for 4 hours without calling me. after i had hung up on lillian Tom decided that we should stop and drove me home. it was so awkward neither of us could think of anything to say to each other and i have Lillian to blame for that.

you guys are probably thinking i'm such an asshole but i'm really not, this is my second time getting blue balls in a week! feel some petty for me. lillian probably feels non tho, he never takes my feelings seriously and i've had enough of it.

i was now setting in the living room waiting for lillian to get home so i could finally give him a piece of my mind, i heard a knock on the door and confusion swelled in my mind. it couldn't be lillian he has a key ,so who was at the door? i slowly got up and made my way to the front door. i peared threw the peek whole and was surprised to see mr.himsworth holding a sleeping lillian. i unlocked the door and guided him upstairs to lillian's room.

he placed lillian gently down on the bed and we made our way back down stairs in complete silence. as we neared the front door he turned to face me "he had fell asleep at the meeting and i didnt want to wake him" he said while scratching the back of his neck, he seemed nervous. "why where you at the meeting?" i really was curious has to why our english professor was at a gang meeting. "well look at the time, it really is getting late. i should get going" and with that mr.himsworth bolted out the door,...well that was weird.

i ran back upstairs to wake up lillian. kinda feel bad because all of mr.himsworth work trying to not wake him up but eh. i went into my room and dug threw my closet, once i found the item i was looking for i skipped my way into lillian's room. i slowly inched my way towards his bed before finally pulling out my air horn and blowing it right in his face."HAAA!?" lillian toppled out of his bed and fell to the ground.

"w-what "hic" the "hic" hell "hic" beck!!" he was now crying but i didnt care, for once in my life i wasn't gonna let him get away with his shit."I SHOULD BE SAYING THAT TO YOU, WHO THE HECK CALLS SOMEONE WHEN THERE ON A DATE" i was full blown screaming at him even tho it was 3 am in the morning. "i-i-i needed your help" he stuttered out. " OK!? why do you always need my help, why cant i have one nice thing without you ruining it, you the most selfish "best friend" out there. and i honestly dont give a fuck if you need me at this point stop calling me ever damn time i'm not with you." i shoved him to the floor, this wasn't just about the phone call anymore this was about all the times he treated me like shit that i didnt say anything about.

"well fuck you! i don't need you anyway, now get the fuck out of my room" he got off of the floor and shoved me hard, he was small but it still hurt. i wasn't about to let him walk all over me again. i got up and punch him square in the face. "ow! you bitch!" he lunged at me and tackled me to the ground. "how could you treat me like this, i'd do anything for you yet you call me selfish, i pay for your clothes,tuition,food and shelter yet you cant answer your damn phone when i call!!?" i shoved him from on top of me .

"i never asked you to help me! you decided on your own to drag me around for the past three years" i ran to his bed and picked up his favorite stuffy Nany then ran out of his room. "get back here with Nany!" he screamed chasing me. i ran into my room and held Nany over my paper shredder. "you wouldn't" he exclaimed . "oh? but i would" a smirk spread across my face has i let go of the stuffed anime and let it fall to its doom.

"NOOOO" in no more than 5 seconds Nany was no more than i pile of fluff onthe floor. i saw all the color drain from lillian's face has tears sled down his cheek. "GET OUT" "you can-" "GET OUT YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" i've never seen lillian this mad before and then it sunk in what i had just done. "lillian im so-" "GET OUT BEFORE I CALL MY DAD" i knew he wasn't gonna listen to me so i walked out of the room with with lillain close behind me. once we had finally made it to the front doorway i heard the dogs run down the stairs. i looked back at them with a sad smile.

i tried to give lillian a sad smile but he was totally out of it. his eyes where fogged over with tears and his bottom lip was quivering, i knew the second i left he was gonna have a mental break down. i finally stepped out of the home and lillian slammed the door behind me.

i had nowhere to go, i left my phone in the house so i cant call anybody and i didnt bring my wallet. all i could do id hope to god i didnt screw everything up with my best friend. he literally means the world to me and hes the only person i really have right now.

10:30 a.m.

(little lillian's Pov)

for some odd reason i woke up on the floor in the living room, it was sunny outside and i could hear birds chirping and dogs barking."pawr, mangooo" the dog race into the room and start licking my face, i erupt into a fit of giggles. "awr you guy hungy?" they both barked. "ok! follow me thewn" i guided the dogs into the kitchen to where there food bowls was. i opened the food container and dropped one piece of kibble into each dog bowl. "eat up!" both dogs looked at me like they were waiting for something.....weird

it was now like some hundred hours later (10 minutes) and i looked around and i couldn't find Becky or Nany anywhere.i waddled to the kitchen and looked at the clock it was 10:40. i don't think we had school today so he should be here. "BECKY!! I'S RWEALLY LONELY" i yelled. "hey lilly unlock the door for uncle beck please" i heard becky say from the other side of the front door. i did as told and unlocked the door "silly becky what you do out there" i giggled.

(Beck's Pov)

lillian has fallen into a 5 year old head space because of the shock that last night gave him, it seem that he doesn't remember me destroying Nany and im very thankful for that.turns out he tried to feed the dogs but it didnt go so well so i fed the dogs the proper amount of food. i really need to make up what i've done to lillian. i feel awful and like such a piece of shit for what i had did, after all of this blows over im never gonna fight with lillian again.

(1339 words)

(A/N dont worry yall noth beck and lillian well get some good character development even if there daddy's have to spank it into them.)