Sam😌💅

Beck and Lillian where walking down the huge college hallway as they were  walking Beck had bumped into a small girl about 5'4, she turned around suddenly and yelled  "what the fuck, watch where  you're going you Giant, I'm getting tired of this h...

Beck and Lillian where walking down the huge college hallway as they were  walking Beck had bumped into a small girl about 5'4, she turned around suddenly and yelled "what the fuck, watch where  you're going you Giant, I'm getting tired of this happening every damn day."

beck instantly felt embarrassed and looks down to the floor with a light coat of pink on his cheeks. Right beside Beck lillian  had a scrunched-up nose because he was not having the girls attitude.  Lillian snapped his fingers in the girls face then proceeded to say.

"bitch!  You must be talking to someone else cuz I know you are not talking to my best friend" the girl started laughing her ass off "OMG I'm so sorry I keep walking into the same really tall guy everyday at the exact same time and he does it on purpose so I didn't know"

Lillian had that kind of look on his face that said he wasn't buying it but he gave her the benefit of the doubt "okay but you're going to still have to say sorry to Beck"

the girl walked up to beck  and held out her hand "hey  my name is Sam and I am so sorry for being mean to you earlier I hope we can become friends" Beck shook her hand and with a smile on his face relieved her anger wasn't directed at him" it's fine I'm happy that you didn't mean  the things you said, I also hope that we can be friends.

then out of nowhere Lillian  started making gagging noises and "this is so sweet and all but we're all about to be late for class" and just as he said that the bell range

"SHIT" they all said in Union and ran to their classes

(a/n Sam is my best friend irl love ya😚)

(Beck's Pov)

I ran as fast as I could into my English class but I tripped over the rug at the doorway and fell on my face, the whole class started laughing at me. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes and i fought with all my might not to let them drop out  just as  the first teardrop slid down my face  Lillian came running into the room

he saw me on the ground and then looked at the class laughing at me "Y'ALL BETTER SHUT THE FUCK UP IM NOT SCARED OF ANY OF YOU HOES AND I WON'T  HESITATE TO TELL MY DAD ON YALL!!!" everyone in the  College new that Lillian's dad was gang affiliated so they all shut up real quick.

"THAT'S WHAT I FUCKING THOUGHT!!!"  right after he said that he helped me off of the ground and we walk to the  back of the class to  take our seats

Mr. Himsworth was not amused " Lillian, I for one am not afraid of your dad and I will not, have you using such horrendous vocabulary in my class."

Lillian looked at this man like he was crazy  but instead of fighting with him he sat down quietly without any argument which made me giggle a little bit  because the lillian I know would have threw something at them.

  Lillian looked up from his phone and glared at me "shut up it's not funny" he had the slites bit of blush on his face,

and at that moment i knew that he had a crush on our teacher, but before i could say anything the girl from the hallway -i think her name was Sam- turned around  from her seat in front of us and said "haaaaaa you like him~" with a smirk on her face i broke out into a  loud laughter  followed by Sams

i guess while we were talking Mr.Himsworth came up to my desk without me  noticing because then out of nowhere  Mr. Himsworth had interrupted out laughter by talking "would you and Mrs. Samantha like to share to the class what is so funny" 

before I could answer Lillian stepped in "NO THERE JUST BEING DUMB!!!" mr. Himsworth  didn't seem like he believed Lillian but he let it go and walked back to his desk at The Head of the Class.

The second Mr.Himsworth sat down and started typing on his computer Lillian smacked me really hard on the back of my head "idiots!!!" he said in a  harsh whisper of course me being me I said "mhm~  do it again but this time on my ass please~"

sam looked at us with a knowing look "y'all on some  freaky shit" and we all went into a fit of giggles

I think me, Sam and Lillian were gonna have a lot of fun together😚

(824 words)

omg ill be posting daily so stay tuned!!😚💅 (yeah this is future author i lied 🌚🌝)