Moonlark

Sophie Foster ran through the forest, the branches reaching out at her. The guards were following behind her, Sheriff Gethen was leading them. Sophie looked over towards the left, and saw a black cloak with a black swan patch on their shoulder. Below it was a blue wave. She then turned to her right, another black cloaked person with a black swan patch was there. But they had a white outlining, framing a shape below the black swan patch. 

Looking back in front of her, she sprinted faster. The figures also started going faster, matching her pace. The guards behind them also started going faster, but not fast enough. 

The trees started clearing out, leaving a clear view of an edge of a cliff came in view. Sophie stopped, the two other figures also stopped.

"Got no where else to go, Moonlark?" Gethen sneered. "How about you come back here and give us the jewel."

"I don't know. What do you think, Shadow?" She asked, mimicking Gethen's voice, so they can't tell her real voice. She looked towards her right at the figure with white outlined patch.

"Hmm... in my opinion... no." The figure, Shade answered, also mimicking Gethen's voice. "What do you think, Wave?"

"I think not as well," the figure on the left, Wave, mimicking as well.

"Then it's settled. No."

Gethen rolled his eyes. "Guards!"

"Wait!" A boy slightly older than Sophie walked out of the crowd of guards. His teal eyes glowing slightly in the night. "Moonlark, why do you do these things?"

"Because... I can," Sophie retorted in Prince Fitzroy's voice, slowly backing up towards cliff's edge. "Goodbye Prince Fitzroy." Then she grabbed both Shadow and Wave's hands and jumped off the edge. 

Shadow used his powers as a shade to obscured the guards view. Sophie used her power as a teleporter to teleport them back to the base before they splattered on the ground.

----------

Shadow, Wave, and Sophie fell through the crack that split through the sky. They landed on a sandy beach. Once they stood up and brushed the sand off their cloaks, they took down their hoods. Sophie's waist length hair was put in a messy bun.

 Sophie's waist length hair was put in a messy bun

(Sophie's hair)

Wave had wavy bob cut hair with silver tips. Her eyes were a pale blue with silver.

(Wave's hair, but with less platinum and the platinum was silver colored)

Shadow had the same color eyes as Wave's. He also has silver tipped bangs.

"That was... awesome!" Wave exclaimed.

"Calm down Linh!" Sophie said, giggling.

"Come on, Mr. Forkle is waiting." Shadow told.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Tam is right though."

The three friends walked towards a cave that was by the beach, a crinkly, old man that smelled like ruckle berries awaited them at the front of the cave. 

"Here's the gem, Forkle" Sophie passed the gem over the Mr. Forkle.

"Thank you, Miss Foster. There's a meeting going on in a few minutes, I would like if Mister and Miss Song present in that meeting." 

"Of course!"

All four of them walked farther in the cave. Mr. Forkle's hand was rubbing along the cave's wall, stopping at a certain point. Digging in his pocket, he pulled out a black crystal. Magsidian. Mr. Forkle holds the magsidian crystal to the stone wall. The wall then opened a small hole, pushing out a hand scanner. He put hand on the scanner.

"Good evening, Mr. Forkle!" greeted the electronic device. The stone wall then opened up to a bigger hole next to where the hand scanner had been. The hole had opened up to a very lighted hallway. The hallway's walls where stone, while the floor and ceiling was polished quartz. 

"Ok I will see you at the meeting Miss and Mister Songs. Also please tell Mister Dizznee to join as well as Miss Redek-" Linh's eyes lit up at her name "-and Mister Endal. Calla is waiting in your room, Miss Foster."

"Ok." Sophie, Tam and Linh walked down to the dorms.

 Linh and Sophie seperated from Tam to go to the girl dorms.

"Why didn't Mr. Forkle invite you to the meeting?" Linh asked.

"Not sure."

She shrugged and went to go tell Marella to join the meeting. Sophie went to her room, Calla was standing in front of her desk, her back facing her. Calla turned around, her face twisted in something that made Sophie hope bad news wasn't coming.

Of course the universe hadn't been on her side.

----------

747 words (not including this or the a/n at the bottom)

A/N: This is my first book, so please no hate 

Book Question: What ability did Sophie manifest second?

Personal Question: What is your favorite book series?