Keefe Sencen

Keefe was shaking when Forkle moved away. Him too, shaking. But not as hard as Keefe. 

"Fintan... is still alive." That was all Forkle said before rushing out of the office. 

But all Keefe could think of was, "Who was that woman?" The one in the mirror-like throne. The one he was pretty sure spoke before he blacked out. 

What did Gisela mean, "These are the leaders of your legacy?

Keefe kept thinking about what he could've missed during their little... visit. 

He was so far in thought, he didn't notice the door opening. Or the fact that someone is in front of him. 

"Hello! Anyone there?" asked a voice that strangely reminded him of Fitz. 

"Huh?" Keefe blinked back to the present, realizing that the Moonlark is in front of him. 

"Where's Forkle?" She asked, still mimicking Fitz's voice.

"I don't know. He just... ran out."

"Do you know why?" He shook his head. "What happened before he left?"

"He went through my memories to see when I met the Neverseen."

"Shit." She cursed. She grabbed my hand and ran out the office. 

He struggled to keep up with her without tripping. Between her one-sided sprinting and the number of twists and turns they had to take, that was impossible. 

Finally, they stopped in front of a door. The door was way taller than them and was made with dark oak. She slammed open the door and stomped inside like she owned the place

"Forkle!" She yelled, still dragging Keefe. "Forkle!" 

In the room, there was a large desk that held five desk chairs. The desk curved a little bit, like a wide semi-circle. Four of the five chairs are being filled with... Keefe doesn't actually know what they are. The chair in the middle was empty. 

"Moonlark? What's-" 

"Where the hell is Forkle!" Moonlark yelled, a red glow illuminated the inside of her hood. 

Suddenly, just as the beam appeared, it disappears. 

"We don't know where he is. What happened?" asked the one who was very blurry. So blurry, Keefe couldn't see their facial expressions. Just smudges of color.

She took a deep breath. "He went through Keefe's mind after he said he knew of the Neverseen and his mother is a part of it."

"Lady Gisela?" Guessed the one with a cloak. They would've been normal, except for the fact he couldn't she anything inside the cloak. Like a vanisher...

"Bingo. I was in the cells trying to get Prince Fitzroy to come while that was happening. Did you know he was a royal pain in the ass?" 

"Language!" 

"Anyways," She continued, ignoring Ice Queen's warning, "When I came back to the office, Forkle is gone and Prince Keefe is sitting there dazed. Probably questioning his life choices."

"Hey!" Keefe yelled, offendedly. 

She ignored him. "So, yeah. Do you have any idea on where he is?'

They all shook their head. "Waste of time." She mumbled, pulling Keefe back out of the room. 

---------------

They made it back to Forkle's office to be met with an unconscious Prince Fitzroy. 

"You stay right there. And don't even think about escaping. There are guards all over this place. One look at you, and they'll sedate you and bring you back here." She warned, walking over to Fitz. 

Keefe nodded and watched Moonlark do whatever. She placed her fingertips on his temples and closed her eyes. Suddenly, the door burst open. Moonlark snapped open her eyes as Keefe turned to look at who entered. 

"Forkle? Where the hell have you-"

"Amy. Do you know where Amy is?"

"Amy? Yeah, she's supposed to be at home. With her parents. Why?" Keefe could practically hear the worry in her voice. And her actual voice seems as though she forgot to mimic. 

"Amy's not there. Nor are her parents."

644 words

644 words

A/N: I am aware this chapter is short. Sorry. But I have another chapter in the making. Sorry for this excuse of a chapter, but I had to make it short since I have this dance project due soon. So, bye, my Lovelies!!