Prince Fitzroy Vacker/Sophie Foster

How the hell did he do that? The Moonlark and his friends jumped off the cliff. Sheriff Gethen and the other guards was looking for them at the bottom yesterday, but coming up nothing. That shouldn't be possible, they can't just disappear in thin air, right?

"Fitzy! Yo Fitzy, you there?" Fitz snapped back to the present. His best friend and step brother, Keefe, was standing in front of him, waving his hand in front of his face. "You okay? You were staring off into space. Thinking about someone?" He wiggled his eyebrow.

"NO!" Fitz yelled, startling Keefe. He cleared his throat, "Well yes... but not the way you think!" Fitz added quickly when he saw Keefe's smirk.

"Mhm"

"We're supposed to meet a someone today, remember?"

"Oh right! What's her name again?" Keefe started snapping his fingers, thinking. "Shop Adoted? Stina Adopted? Wait, no...no Sophie Foster! Yes her." At that point, a guard come rushing down the hall towards them.

"Miss Sophie Foster-Ruewen and her parents are here, your Highnesses." The guard bowed, turning around and rush back down the hallway.

"Guess it's time to meet her."

----------

Sophie stared at Calla, her jaw fell open. Meet with the royal family? She must be joking.

"You're joking, right?" Calla shook her head. "I'm not meeting some snobby bitches-"

"Language!"

"-who sit on their throne all day, controlling the elves!"

Calla looked down. "I'm sorry. But... it might be for the best. Protecting the Vackers is a priority, as well as defeating the Neverseen. We've been suspecting some of the Neverseen are part of the Vackers' guards, including Gethen. Getting close with the family can confirm our suspicions. I even talked to Mr. Forkle, he'll exclude you from the meeting. So, please... can you do it?"

Sophie rolled her eyes. "Fine. Can I tell my friends?"

Calla nodded her head. She waved to Sophie, walking out of her room. Sophie also walked out of her room. She went into the girls' common room, all her friends sitting in the beanbags.

"Hey Soph!" Dex greeted.

She waved at them. "I have to go meet the royal pain-in-the-asses today."

"Really? Why?" Wylie asked.

"To do better protection on them, and to confirm their suspicions that some of the Neverseen members are guards."

Everyone nodded. Sophie said goodbye to them, walking back out the entrance of the cave. She raised her home crystal to the sun. A beam casted out of the crystal. She stepped in, the warmth of the light wrapped around her, pulling her in the light.

----------

As Sophie stepped out the light, her adoptive parents came running out of their house, wrapping their arms around her.

"Yep! Breathing is so overrated." Sophie wheezed out.

"Oh!" Both Grady and Edaline jumped back.

"I'm going to change, ok?"

They both nodded, following Sophie back into the house. She went upstairs, closing her bedroom door and going to her closet. After she gather her clothes, she got dressed. Sophie was wearing ripped black jeans with ankle boots. She wore a chain on her jeans as well. Sophie also a crop with stings covering her chest. Her waist length hair was let down, curled slightly.

 Her waist length hair was let down, curled slightly

"Ready?" Edaline called from the fourth floor.

"Yep! Coming!" Sophie popped in a piece of bubble gum before heading upstairs. Grady and Edaline were already there, the clothes way more formal than hers. Way more formal. 

"Come on, Sophie we're meeting the Vackers!"Edaline tried. She was wearing a strapless, turquoise dress that goes just above her knees, the trail in the back nearly touching the floor. The dress had little silver pieces that started at the top of the dress to near the bottom. The dress looks more like it's for prom than meeting the Vackers. Her shoes were high heeled and had silver jewel like gems stuck on them. 

"Exactly!" Sophie said, giving Edaline a deadpanned look. She just rolled her eyes.

Grady was wearing a dark blue jacket suit with an off white suit shirt. He was wearing a black bow. 

"Everglen!" All three of them

----------

721 words

A/N: I'm sorry if this is slow, it will get faster soon. 

Book Question: what are Sophie's pets/animal friends?

Personal Question: Are you excited for the KOTLC Movie?