Sophie Foster/Keefe Sencen

Sophie sat on her bed, thinking back on today's events. They got Dex and Tam back. Captured Prince Fitzroy. And got Keefe Sencen. 

Maybe they will also convince him to join them. 

Maybe. 

A knock reverberated off the walls of the room. Sophie put her cloak back on, caution incase it was Keefe. 

Sophie opened the door to a gnome. "Mr. Forkle would like to see you now." She said, smiling a big, green, toothy smile.

 Sophie nodded, following the gnome to Keefe's room. Sophie knocked on his door. He answered the door.

Shirtless. 

Sophie felt her cheeks heat up. "Please put on a shirt and follow me."

Keefe had a faint blush as he nodded. He turned back in his room, going to his closet. Picking out a shirt from the closet, he walked out into the hallway. Sophie walked beside the gnome, Keefe behind them. 

As they walked down the hallway, Sophie kept sneaking glances at Keefe. Making sure he was following them. 

Yep.

Only that.

Definitely.

Luckily, they reached the office. The gnome waved goodbye and walked off. Standing in front of the door, Sophie knocked once.

Twice.

On the third knock, the door opened up, harshly. 

"Do you kids know patience?" asked the wrinkly, bloated man on the other side of the door.

"Woah! Who's the fat wrinkly dude?" Keefe, not so subtly, whispered in Sophie's ear. 

She had to stifle her laugh as Forkle grumbled something along the lines of "You kids know nothing about manners." 

"He's Mr. Forkle." Sophie answered Keefe's question, mimicking his voice. 

"Oh. Hello Fork man." Keefe greeted, smirking. He stuck his hand out for Forkle to shake. 

Forkle rolled his eyes, reluctantly shaking his hand. "Please come in, Mr. Sencen."

"It's Vacker."

Forkle turned around into the room, ignoring Keefe's correction. Sophie and Keefe followed Forkle into the room. 

The room was Mr. forkle's office. A dark oak desk sat in the middle of the room. Two chairs were on the side of the desk closet to the door. The chair on the other side was like a throne. They all sat down, Forkle being in the throne-like chair, And the teens in the regular chairs. 

"So... why am I hear, Fork man?" Keefe asked, crossing both of his feet on the desk. 

"Questions." That was all Forkle said, pushing his feet off the desk. "Do you know about the Neverseen?" That was Sophie's cue to go into his mind. 

"No" Images of a woman with the same ice blue eyes and blonde hair as Keefe. Her hair is up in an intricate updo. His mother.

Lady Gisela Sencen.

She was wearing a black cloak. But what struck Sophie was what was on the cloak. A white blind eye. 

The Neverseen symbol. 

Sophie yanked herself out of his mind and looked at Mr. Forkle. 

His mother, Gisela, is part of the Neverseen.

Lady Gisela Sencen?

Yeah. 

"Do you guys want to include me in your secret conversation?" Keefe asked. He must've noticed how Forkle had gone deathly pale, because Keefe asked, "Hey, Fork man, you good?"